Hello everyone, we are currently trying to move some projects to use Swift Package Manager but we are running into an issue.
When using a custom build configuration different from Debug or Release, the modules coming from SPM are not found.
- We create a brand new project.
- We add for exemple Alamofire through SPM
- We create a custom build configration, using Duplicate "Debug" Configuration -> We can name it "Test" for example.
- Add import Alamofire somewhere.
- When building we get No such module 'Alamofire' error.
When reverting back to the "Debug" config there is no problem.
Is there a limitation on package manager that doesn't allow those custom build configs or is there other steps we can take to set it up?