- @mishal_shah will be posting master and 5.2 nightly images.
- No slim images for now.
- If private meeting notes get enough likes, we can post immediately.
- We will still review meeting notes next meeting to check on action items.
- Bug reports are being actively looked into.
- Forward any bug reports to SSWG and we will make sure they get to the correct place quickly.
- @graskind will contribute to Swift's official Docker images.
- This starts with 5.1.4
- Current process is: open PR on apple/swift-docker, @mishal_shah will merge PR and update Docker Hub.
- Dependencies should be considered each release to account for additions / removals for the Swift language and related packages like SwiftNIO
- @graskind will look into contributing an official Swift Distroless image to https://github.com/GoogleContainerTools/distroless
- Swift must be built and run on the Distroless platform
- Potentially add slim variants in the future
- @tanner0101 will update SSWG next time on this pitch.
- @tanner0101 will follow up on interest in Vapor Chat.
- Contributors are interested for feedback on generated server and client APIs, particularly server
- They are also interested in API around client and server creation
Package Index Review:
- This has been pushed to next time due to time constraints.
Package Index Future:
- Discussion about future evolution of the package index has been pushed to next time.
- @tomerd will improve language around contribution requirements to move out of sandbox.