We are happy to announce the opening of the development phase for Swift 5.1.4 for Linux with a planned release by the end of January 2020. The process for the dot-releases remains the same as for Swift 4.2.
- Release manager: @kevints (kevints on GitHub)
- Merge window open: January 8, 2020 (now)
- Merge window close: January 16, 2020
- Target branches: corelibs-foundation:swift-5.1-branch and corelibs-xctest:swift-5.1-branch
- Process documentation: see announcement
- Planned release: End of January 2020