We are happy to announce the release of Swift 5.1.4 for Linux as originally planned.
On behalf of the Swift community, I’d like to thank the folks who made this release possible.
New downloads are available on swift.org . Official Docker images are also available. The release notes are below.
- [lldb] [Linux] Extract additional triple details from serialized Swift ASTs. (llvm-project#192)
- [clang]: fix a use-after-free when a CompilerInstance is reused (llvm-project#193)
- [clang]: fixes for 'missing submodule X' error on Linux (llvm-project#290)
- [lldb]: [MachO] Fix symbol merging during symtab parsing (llvm-project#465)
- SR-11354: Foundation.Process inherits file descriptors into the child process (swift-corelibs-foundation#2608)
- Sync NSData+DataProtocol from the SDK overlay (swift-corelibs-foundation#2620)
- SR-12036: Incorrect and Inconsistent NumberFormatter currency behavior on Linux (swift-corelibs-foundation#2628