Development open for Swift 4.2.4 for Linux
Having released Swift 4.2.3, the February 2019 release where we could land a good number of fixes, we're now happy to open the development of Swift 4.2.4 for Linux. As previously, the process follows the initial announcement of the monthly releases.
Thank you, we're already looking forward to the pull requests .
- Release managers: @johannesweiss (weissi on GitHub) & @kevints (kevints on GitHub)
- Merge window open: 6th March 2019 (now)
- Merge window close: 20th March
- Target branches: corelibs-foundation:swift-4.2-branch and corelibs-xctest:swift-4.2-branch
- Process documentation: see announcement
- Planned release: End of March 2019