- Tomer Doron
- Johannes Weiss
- Logan Wright
- Ben Cohen
- Tanner Nelson
- Approved to sandbox
- @tomerd will update package index and lock thread.
- @tanner0101 will update [Feedback] post.
Debugging performance issues guide
- @tomerd will reach out to Amazon folks about submitting an EC2 deployment guide.
- @tanner0101 will submit a DigitalOcean guide.
- DigitalOcean and EC2 guides will be similar since they both involve compiling Swift on a fresh Ubuntu VM.
Unified API for databases
- SwiftDB - Unified API for Database Independent Connectivity
- Current focus is on database driver implementations
- Swift / SSWG is not ready to make an official API for this yet, we should continue to explore possible solutions
- Focus on building from Swift's strengths, not copying existing solutions
- New contributor added (@tanner0101)
- Looks good so far, but more time to demonstrate maturity would be ideal
- Feedback thread will be posted soon.
- @Logan_Wright working on proposal.
- This will be the first proposal to use new process
- Last week's meeting notes have more information about the new process.