I am closing in on to the first stable release (1.0.0) of the Yaproq open source project (https://github.com/yaproq/yaproq) that is a templating language powered by fast, secure, and powerful Swift language and uses a similar syntax to the Python/Django, Python/Jinja, and PHP/Twig templating languages but more Swifty. I would be really happy if it could contribute to the development of Server-Side Swift to some extent.
Contributing to Yaproq:
I love your input! I want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible, whether it's:
- Reporting a bug
- Discussing the current state of the code
- Submitting a fix
- Proposing new features
- Becoming a maintainer
- More on it here yaproq/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · yaproq/yaproq · GitHub
What you get by contributing:
- You can gain skills and experience in Swift, Server-Side Swift, and Open Source development in general
- You can add it to your portfolio so that it can help you get better jobs
- You can expand your network in Software Development and IT
You can also contribute by starring it (Stargazers · yaproq/yaproq · GitHub) if you like the project and are interested in it but can't contribute in other ways.