[Xcode 12.5 RC] No such module after removing DerivedData

After updating to Xcode 12.5 betas and RC, our project has an issue when building the project from scratch (for instance, during our CI builds that have a clean derived data folder). The issue affects one of our third-party libraries (Adyen), raising the following error:

When hitting the build button again, the issue seems to be solved.

Does anyone have any clue on what could be happening?

1 Like

I'm having the same issue. Xcode 12.5, trying to install & build 'HelloKitura" as per the Kitura-next instructions, but for macOS 11.3.1. Xcode says "No such module 'Kitura' in main.swift. Similar problem with command line "swift build'...

warning: dependency 'Kitura' is not used by any target
[1/1] Planning build

/Users/mike/HelloKitura/.build/x86_64-apple-macosx/debug/Kitura.build/module.modulemap:2:12: error: header '/Users/mike/HelloKitura/.build/x86_64-apple-macosx/debug/Kitura.build/Kitura-Swift.h' not found
header "/Users/mike/HelloKitura/.build/x86_64-apple-macosx/debug/Kitura.build/Kitura-Swift.h"
^
/Users/mike/HelloKitura/Sources/HelloKitura/main.swift:1:8: error: could not build Objective-C module 'Kitura'
import Kitura

After weeks of going round in circles, trying to learn just enough to get started, I'm seriously thinking of going back to Python. Please save me!