Emcee version 11 has been released recently!
Since the version 1.0 quite a few changes were made. Top ones:
xcodebuildfor running tests — no more funky-junky with
fbxctest! It also means you can update Xcode with ease.
- Metrics! Graphite + statsd. Track test duration, build farm performance, simulator boot times, and a lot of other things.
- More-or-less alive documentation is available on wiki (advices on how-to implement up-to-date documentation processes for pure Swift project are welcome)
- New interesting features like worker capabilities, worker sharing, Swift APIs for interacting with test queue
- Much lower entry barrier due to simplified configuration file
- Easier to use test discovery
- Runs UI, Application, and Unit tests
Emcee runs your tests in parallel on your local Mac build farm.