Swift Programming Language Book: The Video Edition (in progress)

I started making video presentations of the Swift Programming Language Book (the version from swift.org, which is published under the Creative Commons attribution license). It is my hope these may be useful for education or review while on the treadmill.

Monetization off: no ads.

Full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLueKg14298Fyj_XxyKrsp-l10jvY7yKvI

A Swift Tour (21 minutes): The Swift Programming Language Book: A Swift Tour - The Video Version - YouTube

Strings and Characters (29 minutes): The Swift Programming Language Book: Strings and Characters - The Video Version - YouTube

Enumerations (15 minutes): The Swift Programming Language Book: Enumerations - The Video Version - YouTube

My production rate is about 1 per week.

I also created a public Github repository with Swift education-related slide decks (only a few so far). Pull requests welcome. If there is another repository already filled with Swift education decks, please let me know!

Darrell

12 Likes

The Basics (41 minutes): The Swift Programming Language Book: The Basics - The Video Version - YouTube

1 Like

Basic Operators (19 minutes): The Swift Programming Language Book: Basic Operators - The Video Version

1 Like