I have been working on the Swift syntax file for Sublime Text 4 for a while, and published it today.
- Full support of Swift 5.6 (some accepted / implemented proposals are supported in advance).
- Older Swift versions (deprecated or retired syntax) are not supported, and not in plan.
- Supports Documentation Comment Syntax
- Xcode-style Symbol List
- Ships with all the Swift snippets from Xcode tuned for Sublime Text
- Compatible with the new regex engine of Sublime Text
I write Swift code mainly with Sublime Text – Xcode is only for debugging.
You can even work with iOS frameworks if you specify iOS toolchain.
I hope you try it out and happy coding!