[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - Ubuntu 14.04 (master) #2702


(Michael Ilseman) #1

Roman,

******************** TEST 'Swift(linux-x86_64) :: stdlib/ManagedBuffer.swift' FAILED ********************
[ RUN ] ManagedBuffer.ManagedBufferPointer

···

check failed at /home/buildnode/disk2/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/swift/test/stdlib/ManagedBuffer.swift, line 194
12 >= 13

On May 19, 2017, at 7:54 AM, no-reply@swift.org wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04 [#2702]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2702/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04
Date of build: Fri, 19 May 2017 07:16:07 -0700
Build duration: 37 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2702/consoleFull#2106670488fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Changes

Commit 3a621dda909b6d2b1ec985f781c40bc04b107aa8 by Ankit Aggarwal:
[BuildSystem] Add missing switch case

edit: lib/BuildSystem/ExternalCommand.cpp

Commit 3fcd6f40c8c4f00108c9af1a142439b2b62da0c9 by Roman Levenstein:
[sil-inliner] Respect the @inline(__always) and @_transparent even if

edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/PerformanceInlinerUtils.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp

Commit 116581f2c53fe2bf41a29181b0598838eb3b1f53 by Roman Levenstein:
[sil-inliner] Transparent functions should be inlined by the performance

edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp

Commit 96672b64efe5725ea0bb7044d8bed74266677218 by Roman Levenstein:
[sil-inliner] Update tests for the inlining of generics

edit: test/SILGen/collection_cast_crash.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/inline_generics.sil
edit: test/SILOptimizer/performance_inliner.sil

Commit eed79dd7f43c78815623306c7fb53c72ace23dfb by practicalswift:
[swiftc (35 vs. 5527)] Add crasher in

add: validation-test/compiler_crashers/28753-conforms-equivclass-conformsto-end.swift


(Roman Levenstein) #2

Roman,

******************** TEST 'Swift(linux-x86_64) :: stdlib/ManagedBuffer.swift' FAILED ********************
[ RUN ] ManagedBuffer.ManagedBufferPointer
>>> check failed at /home/buildnode/disk2/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/swift/test/stdlib/ManagedBuffer.swift, line 194
>>> 12 >= 13

Very strange. I only changed the rules for inlining ….

Anyways, I’l revert and try to reproduce locally.

-Roman

···

On May 19, 2017, at 7:56 AM, Michael Ilseman <milseman@apple.com> wrote:

On May 19, 2017, at 7:54 AM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04 [#2702]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2702/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04
Date of build: Fri, 19 May 2017 07:16:07 -0700
Build duration: 37 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2702/consoleFull#2106670488fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Changes

Commit 3a621dda909b6d2b1ec985f781c40bc04b107aa8 by Ankit Aggarwal:
[BuildSystem] Add missing switch case

edit: lib/BuildSystem/ExternalCommand.cpp

Commit 3fcd6f40c8c4f00108c9af1a142439b2b62da0c9 by Roman Levenstein:
[sil-inliner] Respect the @inline(__always) and @_transparent even if

edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/PerformanceInlinerUtils.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp

Commit 116581f2c53fe2bf41a29181b0598838eb3b1f53 by Roman Levenstein:
[sil-inliner] Transparent functions should be inlined by the performance

edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp

Commit 96672b64efe5725ea0bb7044d8bed74266677218 by Roman Levenstein:
[sil-inliner] Update tests for the inlining of generics

edit: test/SILGen/collection_cast_crash.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/inline_generics.sil
edit: test/SILOptimizer/performance_inliner.sil

Commit eed79dd7f43c78815623306c7fb53c72ace23dfb by practicalswift:
[swiftc (35 vs. 5527)] Add crasher in

add: validation-test/compiler_crashers/28753-conforms-equivclass-conformsto-end.swift