Announcing Swift 5.2.3 for Linux
We are happy to announce the release of Swift 5.2.3 for Linux.
On behalf of the Swift community, I'd like to thank the folks who made this release possible.
New downloads are available on swift.org. Official Docker images will be available soon.
- [5.2][Property Wrappers] Improve error recovery in buildStorageReference. [#30993]
- [5.2] [Typechecker] Fix _modify for wrapped properties with observers [#30994]
- AST: Fix accessibility checking in opaque type archetype substitution logic [5.2] [#31058]
- Sema: Force property wrappers in EmittedMembersRequest::evaluate() [5.2] [#31059]
- [5.2][CodeCompletion] Fix a crash in context type analysis for tuple expr [#31079]
- [5.2] Remove dependency on libatomic on Linux [#31053]
- [5.2] Fix linker flags for -static-executable [#31244]
- [5.2] SR-11917: Using JSONEncoder's .outputFormatting = .sortedKeys has a memory leak on Linux [#2692]
- [5.2] SR-11569: DateComponents.isValidDate() ignores timeZone [#2627]
- [5.2] Backport: Don't try to follow relative links in __CFTimeZoneCreateSystem [#2738]
- Fix Process tests that fails when stdin is empty [#2765]
- [5.2] Support Linux variants with older libcurl [#2770]
- Backport fedora support [#2662]
- [5.2] [SR-12667] Fix a SwiftPM 5.2 regression that causes non-source files under declared source directories to be treated as source files [#2711]
- Backport: Call echo with -e in strip-colors.ninja [#652]
- [5.2] Add workaround for stack overflow in tree visitation when having a reduced stack size [#208]