We are happy to announce the release of Swift 5.1.5 for Linux.
On behalf of the Swift community, I’d like to thank the folks who made this release possible.
New downloads are available on swift.org, the official Docker are also available now. Please find the release notes are below.
- SECURITY: Limit the amount of recursion allowed while JSONSerialization parses. [#2706]
- Process: Setting stdout or stderr to nil or nullDevice set stdin instead. [#2697]
- SR-6450: Leak in Process on Linux [#2695]
- SR-11569: DateComponents.isValidDate() ignores timeZone [#2696]
- OperationQueue: Fix Running Synchronous Operations Without a Queue [#2651]
- Compile manifests instead of interpreting them [#2577]