- Swiftly: Discuss future strategy with Mishal and Patrick - started conversation on Slack, but no response from MIshal. @tomerd @adam-fowler to contact Mishal through other channels.
- @FranzBusch Update guide around Structured Concurrency - Did some work but the core team is also working on similar guide
- Collect ideas around Swift on Server marketing, migration from the core-lib, CI strategy, summarise survey feedback, static linking testing. @franzBusch to create a thread
- DiscordBM and OpenAPI in package collection and swift.org @Joannis_Orlandos (done)
- Memory cache/LRU: @tomerd to create a repo where we can dump implementations and/or ideas (created) swift-server/swift-service-cache · GitHub
- Pitch MongoKitten @Joannis_Orlandos
5.9.1 fixes backtrace.
- @FranzBusch Docker file requires compiler flag for frame pointers. static linking requires extra executable. Should produce guide but where should this be.
@tomerd Frame pointers will be fixed and this should be documented. Extra executable is a little harder to fix and won't get be fixed in 5.9.x timeframe.
@FranzBusch Write forum post for 5.9.1 backtrace issue and sit down with Tom to make sure it is correct before publishing
There is a need for a non NIO version of SQLiteNIO.
- @tomerd: possibly split into multiple libraries
- @graskind: with no NIO it is just a wrapper for the C API
- @tomerd There is some niceties like Logging
- @tomerd this is for non-server situations where NIO integration isn't required
- @0xTim Is this separate repos or separate targets
- @0xTim, @graskind, @tomerd Follow up on SQLite separately from SSWG meeting
NIO Async APIs released
- @_spi has been removed from all NIO Async bridge code and it is available for use
- Forum post here New SwiftNIO async APIs
- Also conversion handlers for the new HTTP types are available. Old HTTP types are still needed as intermediaries.
Survey is now closed and results are available.