The review of SSWG-0014: Swift Backtrace begins now and runs through June 30, 2020.
Reviews are an important part of the Swift Server Work Group incubation process. All review feedback should be either on this forum thread or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager (via email or direct message in the Swift forums).
What goes into a review of a proposal?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, become listed on the Swift Server Ecosystem index page.
When reviewing a proposal, here are some questions to consider:
- What is your evaluation of the proposal and its APIs/implementation?
- Is the problem being addressed relevant for the wider Swift on Server ecosystem?
- Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of the Swift Server ecosystem?
- If you have used other libraries in Swift or other languages, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
- How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?