Specify macOS SDK path for utils/build-script

I'm trying to build the project using Xcode 12.4 (12D4e) on macOS 10.15.7 (19H1030). Every time when I try to run the build script with recommended flags:

utils/build-script --skip-build-benchmarks \
  --skip-ios --skip-watchos --skip-tvos --swift-darwin-supported-archs "$(uname -m)" \
  --sccache --release-debuginfo --swift-disable-dead-stripping --test \
  --xcode

It keeps searching for the macOS 11 SDK in Xcode beta, and can't find it because I don't have any Xcode beta installed:

=== BUILD TARGET libcmark OF PROJECT cmark WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===

Check dependencies
error: There is no SDK with the name or path '/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk'

=== BUILD TARGET libcmark_static OF PROJECT cmark WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
Check dependencies
error: There is no SDK with the name or path '/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX11.0.sdk'

Running utils/build-script --show-sdk shows that it can find macOS 11.1 SDK in Xcode (not beta):

MacOSX11.1.sdk - macOS 11.1 (macosx11.1)
SDKVersion: 11.1
Path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX11.1.sdk
PlatformVersion: 11.1
PlatformPath: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform
ProductBuildVersion: 20C63
ProductCopyright: 1983-2020 Apple Inc.
ProductName: macOS
ProductUserVisibleVersion: 11.1
ProductVersion: 11.1
iOSSupportVersion: 14.3

Is there a way for me to ask the build script not to search for the SDK in Xcode beta, but use the one in Xcode instead?

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

Cookie Policy