SOLVED [Build Error] Toolchain executables missing when building `swiftpm`, `swiftsyntax`, `sourcekit-lsp`, `sourcekit-lsp-lint`

I'm getting an error telling me swift-run is unknown or missing. Here is my process so far:

The command I tried after completing Getting Started:

utils/build-script --skip-build-benchmarks --skip-ios --skip-watchos \
--skip-tvos --skip-early-swift-driver --skip-early-swiftsyntax \                  25s
--swift-darwin-supported-archs "$(uname -m)" --release-debuginfo \
--sccache --swift-disable-dead-stripping --bootstrapping=hosttools \
-l -b -p --swiftsyntax --swiftformat --sourcekit-lsp --sourcekit-lsp-lint

Configuration:
Apple M1
16 GB
Sonoma 14.5
WezTerm -> Tmux -> ZSH

The following commands build without failure:

--skip-tvos --skip-early-swift-driver --skip-early-swiftsyntax \                  25s
-l -b
-l
-b
--sccache --swift-disable-dead-stripping --bootstrapping=hosttools

Adding back just the -p flag, I get the following error:

--- bootstrap: error: unable to find swiftc at /Users/my/Developer/swift-project/build/Ninja-RelWithDebInfoAssert/toolchain-macosx-arm64/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc

I couldn't figure out how to get the toolchain folder into the build folder for the longest time. Then it occurred to me --install-all might do it (I cannot remember why). This fixed the missing toolchain folder for swiftc and other executables, but now I'm stumped on this error:

error: unknown or missing subcommand 'swift-run'

I have swift installed through Xcode so swift run is available on the CLI. Any thoughts would greatly appreciated.

Looks like adding --install-all fixed my error. The second error occurred because the -p flag was missing. Hopefully, this post helps future users at the least.

I updated the title to reflect the true error which was the missing install to the toolchain-macos-arm64 folder all of the needed commands therein for swiftpm, swiftsyntax, sourcekit-lsp, and sourcekit-lsp-lint to build.

My final, working CLI command where $PATH_TO_PROJECT is the path to your clone of Swift.

% cd $PATH_TO_PROJECT/swift
% utils/build-script --skip-build-benchmarks --skip-ios --skip-watchos --skip-tvos \
--skip-early-swift-driver --skip-early-swiftsyntax \
--swift-darwin-supported-archs "$(uname -m)" --sccache --release-debuginfo \
--swift-disable-dead-stripping --bootstrapping=hosttools \
-l -b -p --swiftsyntax --swiftformat --sourcekit-lsp --sourcekit-lsp-lint \
--install-all