The second review of SE-0320: Coding of non String / Int keyed Dictionary into a KeyedContainer, begins now and runs through Sept 13, 2021.
The second review is focused on the proposed improvements made by the community during the first review, and addressed by swift-evolution#1435
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All review feedback should be either on this forum thread or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager or direct message in the Swift forums).
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift.
When reviewing a proposal, here are some questions to consider:
- What is your evaluation of the proposal?
- Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
- Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
- If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
- How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
Thank you for helping improve the Swift programming language and ecosystem.