The review of “SE-0186: Remove ownership keyword support in protocols” begins now and runs through September 27.
The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All review feedback should be sent to the swift-evolution mailing list at:
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager.
When replying, please try to keep the proposal link at the top of the message:
Proposal link: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0186-remove-ownership-keyword-support-in-protocols.md
## What goes into a review of a proposal?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift.
When reviewing a proposal, here are some questions to consider:
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?