- Has been under review for a couple of weeks.
- Approval or thumbs up on the PR counts as an approval.
- Where to submit SSWG pitches.
- General agreement seems to be hosting them on the forums channel.
- @tkremenek: Create the pitch and proposal category in Swift forums.
- For now, the document will say post to the main forums. That is fine for the time being.
- General agreement that meeting notes should be public.
- Raw notes will be shared internally, then a volunteer will clean them up and publish.
- @johannesweiss is working on some code to submit for the Logging API.
- Waiting on internal requirements before posting any code.
- Questions about how to indicate that the project is in very early stages.
- Johannes should post that he is working on something in the existing logging thread.
- Any cross-talk between Client and Server logging implementations? Johannes had a conference call about this. (os_log, stdlib)
- Let's follow the Pitch and Proposal process for Logging and set an example.
- Waiting on response from current maintainers.
- IBM team (@IanPartridge) is willing to help contribute to updating the Dockerfiles.
- They will start with basics first, then build on that (Swift 4.2 16.04)