For those that are using the builds that I have setup on Azure, please note that that I have renamed the project from windows-swift to swift-build. Please update any links that you may have. Correspondingly, the GitHub repository has been renamed as well.
This was motivated by the fact that the project has outgrown its original name, and now is far more encompassing than what I set out towards at the beginning.
The immediate impact of this is largely that links everywhere will be broken, but, nothing else really changes as the project has been focusing on a variety of targets for a while now. Longer term, I expect that this will result in the repository layout changing a bit to contain additional build related items as I experiment with further changes to improve the development flow.