Nominations for the Packages Community Showcase on Swift.org

My self-nomination

• Package: Elementary
    A modern and efficient HTML rendering library - inspired by SwiftUI, built for the web.
  • Reason for nomination:
    I wrote about what drove me to create this package in this forum post, and I continue to be enamored by the possibilities of Swift + HTMX. I hope that more people will give building web apps with Swift a try.
8 Likes

It's time for another rotation of featured packages for the month. Please reply to this thread with your nominations of either your own or (preferably) someone else's packages that you think are noteworthy enough to be featured on Swift.org.

Here's a template for the post that makes it a little easier for me to organise things:

> - **Package:** [Awesome Package](https://swiftpackageindex.com/owner/repo)
> - **Reason for nomination:** This package is amazing and I use it all the time.

Thanks!

Package: OpenAPI Generator

Reason for nomination:
OpenAPI is a very easy to create YAML file for recording and iterating API specs. While this is very important already, most power comes from the ecosystem around it - which the OpenAPI Generator for Swift is one.

The OpenAPI Generator generates Swift types for all OpenAPI types specified. In addition, it lays out protocol definitions for the server to implement - ensuring that any implementation in Swift is spec-compliant to the OpenAPI specification.

Finally, it also generates a client implementation, so you can download an existing OpenAPI spec and get up and running with the push of a button.

All this makes it very easy and reliable to connect to- or create an API.