Hello Swift Community!
It's been a long time I hadn't announced a release on the Swift forum. Let's fix this.
GRDB 6.7.0 is out, with two main features:
- The FTS5 full-text engine is now enabled by default. Folks who use the Swift Package Manager no longer have to fork the repo and tweak
- One can now ask for the "transaction date". The Record Timestamps and Transaction Date article explains how you can use it.
Other features added since the last 6.0.0 announcement:
- Support for strict tables.
- Support for generated columns.
- Enhanced declaration of primary keys.
- Concurrent reads from a WAL snapshot.
For more details, see the changelog.