- @johannesweiss Communicate with Swift.org Blog team to schedule an SSWG update post on or before October 30th. @tanner0101 will write the post, he just needs to know when the deadline is
- GCP stack driver: follow up on the thread, ask if he wants to submit a pitch @tanner0101
- We don't have quorum today, so we'll vote next time on Nathan's proposal for badges. @johannesweiss will add to the agenda
- Find sponsor for MongoDB client, preferrably someone that knows MongoDB well.
- @tanner0101 check if anyone in the community is intetersted in distributed tracing API.
- Security advisory posted for APNSwift issue.
- We should setup a push system for security advisories.
- SPM should have a system for checking GitHub security advisories.
- Guidelines should be updated to include rules around usage of
UnsafeAPIs in Swift
- We should think about how we want to notify maintainers about changes.