- @tomerd to share swift server survey with the core team before publishing it
- @adam-fowler to try the LSP way of obtaining the test info, and close the SwiftPM issue if all set.
- @adam-fowler and @Patrick are collaborating on a prototype a private repo, preparing to share more publicly soon
- Deployment plugins: @tachyonics to continue and work on the prototype, and let the group know when we can help
- @0xTim raises that there are missing RSA APIs that are important for Vapor JWTKit:
@gwynne wants to land some additional APIs in
@0xTim would love to see SwiftNIOSSL to depend on Crypto directly
- Github issue
- Tim would sponsor engineering time to land the missing SSL APIs
- @fabianfett to check in with Cory
@0xTim raised that a number of async/await APIs are still missing from the swift-corelibs-foundation:
- For example
URLSession.data(for request: URLRequest, delegate:) async throws -> (Data, URLResponse)
- There is a PR to add:
AsyncUnicodeScalarSequencethat has been open for a year. @0xTim would like to see move this forward.
- @0xTim raises if swift-corelibs-foundation really has to match darwin 1:1? Example here: https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/pull/3033#issuecomment-902907368
- For example
Simon has made some progress with a Client and Server prototype. Is waiting for feedback.
- Largest pain point was the lack of standardized http types.
- Fabian asked for a write up around those APIs to learn more about Simons thoughts
- Fabian has scheduled a follow up meeting.
@davmoser want's to create a basic Vapor Application example with some Mongo sprinkled into it.
- Dave made some great progress there.
- Dave want's to add it to the guides.