Hello Swift experts!
I went here from the following discussion on Apple dev forum: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/105062
- My dynamic (Cocoa Touch) framework uses third-party static library (Objective C) and I need to provide my framework to clients within this third-party dependency inside the framework
- I Iink static library with my framework, include the headers and add modulemap file
- Everything compiles on my machine, but when I try to build iOS app which embeds my dynamic framework, the project doesn't compile with error "Missing required module X" (X is that third-party static library).
What I've tried:
- Wrap static library in static framework and link this framework with my dynamic framework - same error.
- Same as step 1, but copy static framework inside my framework (and setup "Framework search paths" in iOS application) - Mach-O error while trying to export archived application.
- Not recommended umbrella framework - problems with loading static library from bundle inside umbrella framework.