Invalid manifest on fetching package

We have an issue of fetching the following SDK sdk
By running xcodebuild -resolvePackageDependencies
we receive the following error:

invalid manifest (compiled with: ["/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc", "-vfsoverlay", "/var/folders/db/zcgk7dmj2tz44zyqvsycsq9m0000gn/T/TemporaryDirectory.LIP1ch/vfs.yaml", "-L", "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/SwiftPM.framework/SharedSupport/ManifestAPI", "-lPackageDescription", "-Xlinker", "-rpath", "-Xlinker", "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/SwiftPM.framework/SharedSupport/ManifestAPI", "-target", "arm64-apple-macos13.0", "-sdk", "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX14.2.sdk", "-swift-version", "5", "-I", "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/SwiftPM.framework/SharedSupport/ManifestAPI", "-sdk", "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX14.2.sdk", "-package-description-version", "5.3.0", "-Xfrontend", "-serialize-diagnostics-path", "-Xfrontend", "/Users/mrt/Library/Caches/org.swift.swiftpm/manifests/ManifestLoading/pendo-mobile-sdk.dia", "/Package.swift", "-disallow-use-new-driver", "-o", "/var/folders/db/zcgk7dmj2tz44zyqvsycsq9m0000gn/T/TemporaryDirectory.n4T5cJ/pendo-mobile-sdk-manifest"])
<unknown>:0: warning: legacy driver is now deprecated; consider avoiding specifying '-disallow-use-new-driver'
/Package.swift:6:1: error: cannot find '' in scope
 in https://github.com/pendo-io/pendo-mobile-sdk

I have opened an issue in the SPM repo sum issue 7213

I am not sure what the error means. I have tried all the reset/resolve packahges etc.
Please help

ok I think I found and error :frowning:

I was going to say it seems like there is a bad character between these lines. Put your cursor on that empty line and hit backspace to remove it.

import PackageDescription
​
let package = Package(

yes you are right I just found it after I have posted the question Thanks