GSOC (2020) Proposal, Localization of Compiler Diagnostic Messages

Hello Everyone my name is Abhishek Marriala and I'm a 3rd year Computer Science Student at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology in India.I am very good at finding issues as I always try to reach out to every other possible feature in any application or program.I also have a good experience with Swift as I developed a lot of iOS apps from past 1 year.I'm really interested to work on the idea of Localization of Compiler Diagnostic Messages which will extend the accessibility and reach to larger foreign developers. I'd love to know more from the mentors and add few touch ups to it as well.
Thank You.

Hello sir , my name is Pallav Dubey and I'm a computer science engineer from iiitkalyani . I am currently in first year and new to GSoc environment , i know C programming and have a little jist of C++. I am keenly interested in working on swift programming but I don't know how to start.Please help me know about the same as this is my first time on GSoc

Hello Pallav Dubey , as you are already familiar with C you can easily learn swift. Swift is a very friendly easy to learn language, you can go through this A Swift Tour — The Swift Programming Language (Swift 5.7) page for getting started.