Embed swift standard libraries inside a dynamic library

I created a swift dynamic library that does not work on macOS 10.13 because it cannot find the swift standard libraries such as libswiftCore.dylib. Can I embed the standard libraries inside my dylib? I tried to use the option "Always embed swift standard libraries" in XCode but it gives me this error:

Not running swift-stdlib-tool: ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES is enabled, but the product type 'com.apple.product-type.library.dynamic' is not a wrapper type.

Do I need to tell the user install the libraries manually or is there some way to include it with my dylib? If the user needs to install it, what is the correct link for the installer? I see this link in the forums:
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1998?locale=en_US

My dylib uses these swift libraries:
name /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation (offset 24)
name /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib (offset 24)
name /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (offset 24)
name /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth (offset 24)
name @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib (offset 24)
name @rpath/libswiftDispatch.dylib (offset 24)
name @rpath/libswiftFoundation.dylib (offset 24)
name @rpath/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib (offset 24)

It is not supported for your dylib to carry the Swift dylibs around with them. Apps that link against your dylib will need to enable embedding the Swift libraries for backward deployment.