I'm not sure.
Can someone help me?
I want to debug how does the Swift works inside. But I can't understand actually what I have to do.
What I really did?
- https://github.com/apple/swift I've read the documentation.
- Downloaded and installed the latest beta XCode 10
utils/build-script --debugto create
builddirectory with a built content inside.
- Created a toolchain ./utils/build-toolchain $TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX
- Used untar
- Selected the toolchain inside XCode (latest beta)
- Created a simple macos console project.
So, does the debug symbols are inside swift-LOCAL-2018-09-12-a-osx-symbols.tar.gz are only the profile?
Could you explain how can I use your code to debug ObjC/ObjC++/C++ code?