Create package from ObjC project

I would love some help in converting this GitHub - novastone-media/MQTT-Client-Framework: iOS, macOS, tvOS native ObjectiveC MQTT Client Framework (oldie) to a package.

I've tried following steps in related threads, but still, I am having issues. I've moved public headers to include directory and everything else in Internal; however, in a project that depends on this package, I am getting the "Module now found" issue.

// swift-tools-version: 5.7
// The swift-tools-version declares the minimum version of Swift required to build this package.

import PackageDescription

let package = Package(
    name: "MQTTClient",
    products: [
        // Products define the executables and libraries a package produces, and make them visible to other packages.
        .library(name: "MQTTClient", targets: ["MQTTClient"]),
    ],
    dependencies: [
        .package(url: "git@github.com:robnadin/SocketRocket.git", branch: "spm-support")
    ],
    targets: [
        // Targets are the basic building blocks of a package. A target can define a module or a test suite.
        // Targets can depend on other targets in this package, and on products in packages this package depends on.
        .target(
            name: "MQTTClient",
            dependencies: [.product(name: "SocketRocket", package: "SocketRocket")],
            path: "MQTTClient",
            cSettings: [
                .headerSearchPath("Internal/**"),
            ]
        )
    ]
)

Is there anything that can be done? Is there a definitive guide how to do this in general? ObjC project to Swift Package.