Cannot build Capacitor App with FirebaseMessaging on latest iPhoneOS16.0.2

I have a capacitor cpp with a iOS platform. It uses Firebase Messaging to receive push notifications. I am on the latest version of everything. iPhoneOS16.0.2, Firebase/Messaging@9.6.0. I get the following errors when building the app:

enter image description here

one of the errors is

Could not build module 'CoreGraphics'

While building module 'Foundation' imported from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS16.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Accessibility.framework/Headers/AXFoundation.h:11:

to me it seems like the sdk does not work with the current FirebaseMessages Pod?

I also tried out alle the common ways to get rid of those errors.

I removed all caches, I removed the pods and reinstalled, I updated all pods, I updated CocoaPods, I removed the DerivedData folder and so on (2h of removing and reinstalling things).

I used that tutorial to make everything work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUr8pw0nO7Y

I have no idea what to do.

The stackoverflow issue is here: ios - Cannot build Capacitor App with FirebaseMessaging on latest iPhoneOS16.0.2 - Stack Overflow

Hey, did you solve it? I'm getting the same errors after installing FirebaseMessaging.