Hi members of the @cxx-interop-workgroup,
I would like to invite you to an upcoming C++ interop workgroup sync-up meeting, that's scheduled for next Monday, the 24th of July. This is the agenda for this meeting:
- Look over what's left for Swift 5.9.
- Important for contributors: Versioning for source compat after Swift 5.9 and related PR and code requirements.
- Discuss proposed short-term evolution roadmap.
- Discuss some specifics of first proposed evolution pitch.
- Prioritize the next set of features and issues.
- Discuss issues related to inheritance and/or virtual functions.
If time permits:
- Discuss the problem of templated class import - should class templates be copyable or non-copyable?
This sync-up is scheduled for Monday , the 24th of July 2023, at 10:05 AM PDT (5:05 PM UTC). The meeting will start at 10:05 AM sharp, and will end at 10:55 AM.
Call in link for next Monday: