Building and Generating Xcode project for Swift source code

Hey Swift enthusiasts,
I'm stuck with building the swift source code and generating the Xcode project from Apple's Swift GitHub repository.I'm using Xcode beta-6 as mentioned in the Github page but getting the below mentioned error -

-- Build files have been written to: (base path)/swift-source/build/Xcode-DebugAssert/llvm-macosx-x86_64

+ popd

~/desktop/swift-source

usage: dirname path
./swift/utils/build-script: fatal error: command terminated with a non-zero exit status 1, aborting
Xcode projects for only mark and llvm are generated in build/Xcode-DebugAssert after the build.
Any ideas as to what could be happening and how to fix the above error?
Thank you!
Regards,Alwyn

Hm, any chance there are spaces or slashes in "(base path)"? Maybe we forgot to quote something again.

Jordan

ยทยทยท

On Sep 5, 2017, at 09:23, Alwyn Concessao via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

Hey Swift enthusiasts,

I'm stuck with building the swift source code and generating the Xcode project from Apple's Swift GitHub repository.I'm using Xcode beta-6 as mentioned in the Github page but getting the below mentioned error -

-- Build files have been written to: (base path)/swift-source/build/Xcode-DebugAssert/llvm-macosx-x86_64
+ popd
~/desktop/swift-source
usage: dirname path
./swift/utils/build-script: fatal error: command terminated with a non-zero exit status 1, aborting

Xcode projects for only mark and llvm are generated in build/Xcode-DebugAssert after the build.

Any ideas as to what could be happening and how to fix the above error?

Thank you!

Regards,
Alwyn