Build failing m1 Mac

absolutely unable to find the root of this bug.

Copy /Users/aaryankotharii/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Vult-bpkmlkgminthtleaaawzisexfjpl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Vult.build/Debug-iphoneos/Vult.build/DerivedSources/Vult-Swift.h /Users/aaryankotharii/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Vult-bpkmlkgminthtleaaawzisexfjpl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Vult.build/Debug-iphoneos/Vult.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Vult-Swift.h (in target 'Vult' from project 'Vult')
cd /Users/aaryankotharii/Desktop/0box-ios/Vult
builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -exclude .git -exclude .hg -resolve-src-symlinks /Users/aaryankotharii/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Vult-bpkmlkgminthtleaaawzisexfjpl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Vult.build/Debug-iphoneos/Vult.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Vult-Swift.h /Users/aaryankotharii/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Vult-bpkmlkgminthtleaaawzisexfjpl/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Vult.build/Debug-iphoneos/Vult.build/DerivedSources

What was working for me (usually happened with builds for simulator on the M1) is to exclude this architecture, or set to use only the active architectures in the Xcode build settings. I think you can find further explanation here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63607158/xcode-building-for-ios-simulator-but-linking-in-an-object-file-built-for-ios-f/64139830#64139830. I hope this helps.