Action Items :
Carried over from April 14th:
- @varland Follow-up with the Amazon OSS team re: open process questions one more time
- @varland is going to meet with the AWS guide author, will give us an update next time
- @0xTim has reached out to folks at Azure and is continuing to work on action item to get cloud guides published
- @0xTim and @graskind are continuing to work on getting proposals together for MultipartKit (this will probably come first), SQLiteNIO, MySQLNIO
- @tomerd to start package collection
- @johannesweiss to reach out to Helge regarding Slack
- @ktoso to continue discussing GitHub Actions with Moritz
- @tomerd: help figuring out how to publish the blog
- @server-work-group to re-review 2021 goals post async once updates are made per review in today's meeting
- GitHub Actions
- Setup for Swift in CI should be straightforward but we need to decide on the right home for it
- Some discussion around caching. SwiftPM will take an argument for a cache path
- Docker releases seem to lag Swift releases by a few days, e.g. the Swift 5.4 images are not up yet.
- This is just a delay in process, no technical reason for the delay.
- Remaining discussion around forthcoming 2021 goals blog post.