Swift 5.5 Release Process outlines a bit about the overall 5.5 release process but it's not clear to me how PRs submitted against the release branch are triaged and accepted / rejected. There have been a few submitted over the past few months that we were hoping to get into a release relatively soon:
- [5.5][llvm-cov] Check path emptyness in path-equivalence after removing dots. by keith · Pull Request #3205 · apple/llvm-project · GitHub
- [5.5] Revert "[llvm-cov] reset executation count to 0 after wrapped segment" by keith · Pull Request #3244 · apple/llvm-project · GitHub
- [5.5] Revert "[VFS] Fix inconsistencies between relative paths and fallthrough in the RedirectingFileSystem" by keith · Pull Request #3246 · apple/llvm-project · GitHub
- [5.5][clang][Driver] Make multiarch output file basenames reproducible by keith · Pull Request #3483 · apple/llvm-project · GitHub
- [swift-stdlib-tool] use correct path when codesigning by rmaz · Pull Request #40086 · apple/swift · GitHub
- [5.5] Fix `'linker' input unused` warnings in Explicit Module Builds by artemcm · Pull Request #39514 · apple/swift · GitHub
Besides cc'ing the release manager for the specific repo is there something else we can do to move these along?