Windows Nightlies

You launched the "native x86" Developer command prompt rather than the "native x64" Developer Command Prompt. Running vsdevcmd -arch=x64 -no_logo should put you into the right state. @RMJay, happy to take MRs for improving the getting started doc btw ;-)

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: @compnerd for working on this. I’ll be keeping an eye on this and see if I can aid in anyway.

Thank you for your efforts. The instructions on Azure DevOps Services | Sign In could be somehow a little better for someone who is not an expert in those toolchain issues.

E.g. I do not know what those paths %UniversalCRTSdkDir% and %VCToolsInstallDir% are, I suppose (my paths):

%UniversalCRTSdkDir%\Include%UCRTVersion%:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.17763.0

%VCToolsInstallDir%\include:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\include

Do the versions for those two things need to be somehow aligned? And have those environment variables to be set? And: After I downloaded and unpacked the ICU libraries, what do I do with them? How do I add them to my target?

It would be nice if those instructions were more complete / easier to follow. Thank you.

...And some other questions:

1. It would be nice if the necessary tools could be installed without a full Visual Studio install, e.g. the Windows SDK can be downloaded separately, what else is needed?
  2. OK, I need all of this to compile Swift programs on Windows. Then what is needed to run them elsewhere (on a fresh Windows, without Visual Studio or Windows SDK installed)? Could I make a package so that from that package the program can be run without further requirements? On which Windows versions can it be run?
  3. What are the exact commands to compile Swift programs on Windows (example command), in particular: what special options could be used e.g. for static linking?
1 Like

I am not sure why you are asking about %UniversalCRTSdkDir% and %VCToolsInstallDir% I didn't need to worry about those when following Compnerds instructions. However, there are two things which probably should be clearer (I couldn't make a pull request to modify them. When I clicked the edit pen on Azure I just got permission denied).

Firstly Compnerds instructions have you edit the environment variables via command prompt. I found it easier to go to the environment variable edit dialog and set them there.

Notice the third value in the path variables is where swift.exe resides and in fifth corresponds to where I chose to locate the extracted ICU library (ie. I renamed the folder icu and put it in C:\Library). When you edit the environment variables in this dialog you have to restart Windows in order for them to take effect.

Secondly, provided you have Visual Studio installed then to have the correct visual studio toolchain available you need to open the 'x64 Native Tools Command Prompt for VS 2017' located as shown (yes Windows is weird).

1 Like

@RMJay, I'm happy to have changes to the instructions to make it clearer. Setting it through the GUI makes it persistent, and I think that having that in the instructions is perfectly fine as an alternative approach. Just create a PR on github at: GitHub - compnerd/swift-build: Alternate Swift Builds ... I'll take care of propagating that into Azure.

@sspringer, the point of using those variables is so that you don't need to worry about them. As long as you are using the x64 Native Tools Command Prompt for VS 2017 Developer Command Prompt, the instructions should just DTRT. As to the ICU bits, the libraries need to be in %PATH%. I'm happy to accept PRs to improve the documentation.

I think that documenting the use of the swift compiler itself probably belongs in the swift repository as that has nothing to do with the use of it on Windows, that would be the same everywhere.

Packaging your results is far beyond the scope of the toolchain. That is entirely how to do development, which I'm not sure is really relevant to the toolchain. Although, that does point out the usefulness of having a separate artifact for the runtime components only from the SDK. I think that I might try to create a separate package for that if I get some time (or happy to have help if someone else beats me to it in making the changes to the Azure pipelines).

@RMJay, @compnerd: Thanks, it is much clearer now.

@compnerd Hi! I am trying to build Core Foundation (and Foundation :slight_smile:) on Windows, but I didn't find any documentation about how to do it. Using cmake to generate a Visual Studio project doesn't seem to work: when building the CoreFoundation project the cl.exe compiler receives invalid parameters (some seem to be clang specific) and aborts the compilation.

1>ClCompile:
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\HostX86\x86\CL.exe /c /I"Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\build\CoreFoundation-prefix\src\CoreFoundation-build\CoreFoundation.framework\PrivateHeaders" /I"Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation" /I"C:\Library\libxml2-2.9.3-win32-x86_64\include\libxml2" /I"C:\Library\curl-7.64.0-win64-mingw\include" /I"C:\Library\icu4c-63_1-Win64-MSVC2017\include" /I"Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\OFF" /I"Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\OFF\tests" /I"Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\OFF\src\BlocksRuntime" /Zi /nologo /W1 /WX- /diagnostics:classic /Od /Ob0 /Oy- /D _USRDLL /D _DLL /D DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_WINDOWS /D U_SHOW_DRAFT_API /D CF_BUILDING_CF /D DEPLOYMENT_ENABLE_LIBDISPATCH /D DEPLOYMENT_RUNTIME_SWIFT /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\"" /D _MBCS /Gm- /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"CoreFoundation.dir\Debug\\" /Fd"CoreFoundation.dir\Debug\CoreFoundation.pdb" /Gd /TC /analyze- /errorReport:queue  -F Z:/Documents/Developer/Swift/swift-corelibs-foundation/build/CoreFoundation-prefix/src/CoreFoundation-build -include Z:/Documents/Developer/Swift/swift-corelibs-foundation/CoreFoundation/Base.subproj/CoreFoundation_Prefix.h -fblocks -fconstant-cfstrings -fdollars-in-identifiers -fexceptions -fno-common -fcf-runtime-abi=swift -Wno-shorten-64-to-32 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unreachable-code -Wno-conditional-uninitialized -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-int-conversion -Wno-unused-function -Wno-microsoft-enum-forward-reference "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFBase.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFFileUtilities.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFKnownLocations.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFPlatform.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFRuntime.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFSortFunctions.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFSystemDirectories.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFUtilities.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFUUID.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Base.subproj\CFWindowsUtilities.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFArray.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFBag.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFBasicHash.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFBinaryHeap.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFBitVector.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFData.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFDictionary.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFSet.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFStorage.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Collections.subproj\CFTree.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Error.subproj\CFError.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFCalendar.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFCalendar_Enumerate.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFDateComponents.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFDateFormatter.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFDateInterval.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFLocale.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFLocaleIdentifier.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFLocaleKeys.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Locale.subproj\CFNumberFormatter.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\NumberDate.subproj\CFBigNumber.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\NumberDate.subproj\CFDate.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\NumberDate.subproj\CFNumber.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\NumberDate.subproj\CFTimeZone.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFBinaryPList.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFOldStylePList.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFPropertyList.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFXMLInputStream.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFXMLInterface.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFXMLNode.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFXMLParser.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Parsing.subproj\CFXMLTree.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Binary.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_DebugStrings.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Executable.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Grok.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_InfoPlist.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Locale.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Main.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_ResourceFork.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Resources.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Strings.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFBundle_Tables.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFPlugIn.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFPlugIn_Factory.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFPlugIn_Instance.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\PlugIn.subproj\CFPlugIn_PlugIn.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Preferences.subproj\CFApplicationPreferences.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Preferences.subproj\CFPreferences.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Preferences.subproj\CFXMLPreferencesDomain.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\RunLoop.subproj\CFRunLoop.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\RunLoop.subproj\CFSocket.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Stream.subproj\CFConcreteStreams.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Stream.subproj\CFSocketStream.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\Stream.subproj\CFStream.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFAttributedString.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFBurstTrie.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFCharacterSet.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFRegularExpression.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFRunArray.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFString.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFStringEncodings.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFStringScanner.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFStringTransform.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\String.subproj\CFStringUtilities.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFBuiltinConverters.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFICUConverters.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFPlatformConverters.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFStringEncodingConverter.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFStringEncodingDatabase.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFUniChar.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFUnicodeDecomposition.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\StringEncodings.subproj\CFUnicodePrecomposition.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\URL.subproj\CFURLAccess.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\URL.subproj\CFURL.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\URL.subproj\CFURLComponents.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\URL.subproj\CFURLComponents_URIParser.c" "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\CoreFoundation\URL.subproj\CFURLSessionInterface.c"
1>Project build ended "Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\build\CoreFoundation-prefix\src\CoreFoundation-build\CoreFoundation.vcxproj" (destinos predeterminados) -- ERROR.
1>cl : Command line error D8021 : invalid numeric argument '/FZ:/Documents/Developer/Swift/swift-corelibs-foundation/build/CoreFoundation-prefix/src/CoreFoundation-build' [Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-foundation\build\CoreFoundation-prefix\src\CoreFoundation-build\CoreFoundation.vcxproj]

Should I use clang? How I generate the build instructions with cmake?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I was able to build Core Foundation on Windows on the Visual Studio command prompt using the following cmake configuration:

cmake .. -G Ninja^
  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release^
  -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang-cl^
  -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang-cl^
  -DCMAKE_SWIFT_COMPILER=swiftc.exe^
  -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="/GS- /Oy"^
  -DCMKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS="/INCRMENTAL:NO"^
  -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=YES^
  -DENABLE_TESTING=NO^
  -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER_TARGET=x86_64-unknown-windows-msvc^
  -DENABLE_SWIFT=YES^
  -DCURL_LIBRARY="C:\Library\curl-7.64.0-win64-mingw\bin\libcurl-x64.dll"^
  -DCURL_INCLUDE_DIR="C:\Library\curl-7.64.0-win64-mingw\include"^
  -DICU_LIBRARY="C:\Library\icu4c-63_1-Win64-MSVC2017\bin64\icuuc63.dll"^
  -DICU_INCLUDE_DIR="C:\Library\icu4c-63_1-Win64-MSVC2017\include"^
  -DLIBXML2_LIBRARY="C:\Library\libxml2-2.9.3-win32-x86_64\bin\libxml2-2.dll"^
  -DLIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR="C:\Library\libxml2-2.9.3-win32-x86_64\include\libxml2"^
  -DFOUNDATION_PATH_TO_LIBDISPATCH_SOURCE=Z:\Documents\Developer\Swift\swift-corelibs-libdispatch^
  && cmake --build .

Also, it seem to be a bug on the compiler when importing WinSDK and using an invalid identifier on the source code, instead of showing a compile-time error, it crashes with the following message:

Assertion failed: anonymousFieldDecl && "anonymous field not generated", file D:\a\1\s\swift\lib\ClangImporter\ImportDecl.cpp, line 769
Wrote crash dump file "C:\Users\pvieito\AppData\Local\Temp\swiftc.exe-a664fa.dmp"
LLVMSymbolizer: error reading file: PDB Error: Unable to load PDB.  Make sure the file exists and is readable.  Calling loadDataForExe

LLVMSymbolizer: error reading file: PDB Error: Unable to load PDB.  Make sure the file exists and is readable.  Calling loadDataForExe

#0 0x00007ff6e6b50bf5 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\Swift.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x3640bf5)
#1 0x00007ffc24d9e19d (C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll+0x6e19d)

There are commands in WindowsBuild.md in the swift repository with the CMake invocation. There is a bug for the assertion failure that occurs with the import on Jira. I've not looked into that yet as I am trying to finish the port first instead. Briefly what is happening is that the declaration in the header requires a Microsoft extension, and that trips up the autocorrect code. You can work around it by passing -disable-typo-correction to swiftc -frontend for the time being. There is a patch for NSData on GitHub, and the WIP patch has the changes that I made to FileManager but that is incomplete.

1 Like

First - thank you for this fantastic work!

I hope I didn't just oversee something obvious - but I do not get any output if compilation with swiftc fails. If all is right it compiles the .exe which can get successfully run, but as soon as some compilation error (syntax, types... ) occurs swiftc just quits without any console output.

Whats wrong?

1 Like

Are you running swiftc from the console? I definitely see errors/notes for syntax issues.

Yes just some windows console

Same problem here. But I mentioned, that such behavior occurs only if I compile multiple files. If compiler making 1 file, errors occurs as they expect to be, but when compile several files at once,
e.g. swiftc main.swift Foo.swift -o main.exe
and there is any errors in code, no compiler errors shouting out :confused:
BUT! I went some deeper. I tried to run with -v flag, and saw all of compiler jobs, so I saw when it stops to make new jobs. And if you run last job of the queue with all it's arguments (-frontend -c and so on) compiler error shout out.

Seems strange

Also, I run into some stoppers with already mentioned %UniversalCRTSdkDir%\Include\%UCRTVersion% and %VCToolsInstallDir% variables

I have installed universal c runtime along with Visual Studio but got no variables :confused:
That very confusing for me, as for newbie :) Is there any way, that I can check where really all these stuff installed?

You must use the developer command prompt. Note that this is not the same as cmd.exe. The Visual Studio developer command prompt will run vcvarsall.bat (or vsdev.cmd -arch x64) which is absolutely critical to make sure that the path is setup properly.

Thanks! That was the issue :slight_smile: Solved env. variables, but compiler's errors bug still here.

What version of Visual Studio do you recommend to work with Swift on Windows?

Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 if you are adventurous. Visual Studio 2019 tends to expose more issues which I've been working through.

I'm having same issue while trying to build Foundation. (at least, I think it's same)

Here's the log:

Log
cmake -G Ninja^
  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release^
  -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang-cl^
  -DCMAKE_SWIFT_COMPILER="C:/Library/Developer/Toolchains/unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc.exe"^
  -DCURL_LIBRARY="C:/SwiftDev/curl/builds/libcurl-vc15-x64-release-static-ipv6-sspi-winssl/lib/libcurl_a.lib"^
  -DCURL_INCLUDE_DIR="C:/SwiftDev/curl/builds/libcurl-vc15-x64-release-static-ipv6-sspi-winssl/include"^
  -DENABLE_TESTING=NO^
  -DICU_ROOT="C:/SwiftDev/icu/"^
  -DLIBXML2_LIBRARY="C:/SwiftDev/libxml2/win32/bin.msvc/libxml2_a.lib"^
  -DLIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR="C:/SwiftDev/libxml2/include"^
  -DFOUNDATION_PATH_TO_LIBDISPATCH_SOURCE=C:\SwiftDev\swift-corelibs-libdispatch^
  -DFOUNDATION_PATH_TO_LIBDISPATCH_BUILD=C:\SwiftDev\b\libdispatch^
   C:\SwiftDev\swift-corelibs-foundation

Assertion failed: anonymousFieldDecl && "anonymous field not generated", file D:\a\1\s\swift\lib\ClangImporter\ImportDecl.cpp, line 769
Stack dump:
0.      Program arguments: C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe -frontend -c -filelist C:\Users\abesmon\AppData\Local\Temp\sources-9f29b8 -primary-file C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSwiftRuntime.swift -emit-module-path C:/SwiftDev/b/foundation/Foundation.dir/NSSwiftRuntime.swift.swiftmodule -emit-module-doc-path C:/SwiftDev/b/foundation/Foundation.dir/NSSwiftRuntime.swift.swiftdoc -emit-reference-dependencies-path C:/SwiftDev/b/foundation/Foundation.dir/NSSwiftRuntime.swift.swiftdeps -target x86_64-unknown-windows-msvc -disable-objc-interop -I C:/SwiftDev/icu/include -I C:\SwiftDev\swift-corelibs-libdispatch -I C:\SwiftDev\b\libdispatch/src/swift -module-link-name Foundation -O -D DEPLOYMENT_RUNTIME_SWIFT -D DEPLOYMENT_ENABLE_LIBDISPATCH -Xcc -fblocks -Xcc -DDEPLOYMENT_TARGET_WINDOWS -Xcc -DDEPLOYMENT_ENABLE_LIBDISPATCH -Xcc -FC:/SwiftDev/b/foundation/CoreFoundation-prefix/System/Library/Frameworks -Xcc -D_DLL -parse-as-library -module-name Foundation -o C:/SwiftDev/b/foundation/Foundation.dir/NSSwiftRuntime.swift.obj
1.      Contents of C:\Users\abesmon\AppData\Local\Temp\sources-9f29b8:
---
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/AffineTransform.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Array.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Boxing.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Bridging.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Bundle.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ByteCountFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Calendar.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/CGFloat.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/CharacterSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Codable.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Collections+DataProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ContiguousBytes.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Data.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DataProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Date.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DateComponents.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DateComponentsFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DateFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DateInterval.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DateIntervalFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Decimal.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Dictionary.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/DispatchData+DataProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/EnergyFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ExtraStringAPIs.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/FileHandle.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/FileManager.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/FileManager_XDG.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Formatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/FoundationErrors.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Host.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/HTTPCookie.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/HTTPCookieStorage.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/IndexPath.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/IndexSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ISO8601DateFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/JSONEncoder.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/JSONSerialization.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/LengthFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Locale.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/MassFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Measurement.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/MeasurementFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Notification.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NotificationQueue.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSArray.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSAttributedString.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCache.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCalendar.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCFArray.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCFBoolean.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCFCharacterSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCFDictionary.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCFSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCFString.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCharacterSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCoder.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSComparisonPredicate.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSCompoundPredicate.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSConcreteValue.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSData+DataProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSData.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSDate.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSDecimalNumber.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSDictionary.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSEnumerator.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSError.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSExpression.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSGeometry.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSIndexPath.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSIndexSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSKeyedArchiver.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSKeyedArchiverHelpers.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSKeyedCoderOldStyleArray.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSKeyedUnarchiver.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSLocale.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSLock.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSLog.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSMeasurement.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSNotification.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSNull.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSNumber.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSObjCRuntime.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSObject.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSOrderedSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSPathUtilities.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSPersonNameComponents.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSPlatform.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSPredicate.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSRange.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSRegularExpression.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSet.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSortDescriptor.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSpecialValue.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSString.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSStringAPI.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSwiftRuntime.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSTextCheckingResult.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSTimeZone.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSURL.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSURLError.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSURLRequest.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSUUID.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSValue.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NumberFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Operation.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/PersonNameComponents.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/PersonNameComponentsFormatter.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Pointers+DataProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Port.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/PortMessage.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Process.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ProcessInfo.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Progress.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ProgressFraction.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/PropertyListEncoder.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/PropertyListSerialization.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ReferenceConvertible.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/RunLoop.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Scanner.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/ScannerAPI.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Set.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Stream.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/String.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/StringEncodings.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Thread.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Timer.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/TimeZone.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Unit.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URL.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLAuthenticationChallenge.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLCache.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLComponents.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLCredential.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLCredentialStorage.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLProtectionSpace.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLRequest.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLResponse.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/BodySource.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/Configuration.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/http/HTTPMessage.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/http/HTTPURLProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/libcurl/EasyHandle.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/libcurl/libcurlHelpers.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/libcurl/MultiHandle.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/Message.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/NativeProtocol.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/TaskRegistry.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/TransferState.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/URLSession.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/URLSessionConfiguration.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/URLSessionDelegate.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/URLSession/URLSessionTask.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/UserDefaults.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/UUID.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/XMLDocument.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/XMLDTD.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/XMLDTDNode.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/XMLElement.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/XMLNode.swift
C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/XMLParser.swift
---
2.      While type-checking '__CFInitializeSwift()' (at C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSwiftRuntime.swift:152:10)
3.      While type-checking statement at [C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSwiftRuntime.swift:152:37 - line:308:1] RangeText="{
#if os(Windows)
    __CFInitializeWinSock()
#endif

_CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFStringGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(_NSCFString.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFArrayGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(_NSCFArray.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFDictionaryGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(_NSCFDictionary.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFSetGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(_NSCFSet.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFBooleanGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(__NSCFBoolean.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFNumberGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSNumber.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFDataGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSData.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFDateGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSDate.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFURLGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSURL.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFCalendarGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSCalendar.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFLocaleGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSLocale.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFTimeZoneGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSTimeZone.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFCharacterSetGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(_NSCFCharacterSet.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(_CFKeyedArchiverUIDGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(_NSKeyedArchiverUID.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))

//    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFErrorGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSError.self, UnsafeRawPointer.self))
    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFAttributedStringGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(NSMutableAttributedString.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))
//    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFReadStreamGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(InputStream.self, UnsafeRawPointer.self))
//    _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFWriteStreamGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(OutputStream.self, UnsafeRawPointer.self))
   _CFRuntimeBridgeTypeToClass(CFRunLoopTimerGetTypeID(), unsafeBitCast(Timer.self, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self))

__CFSwiftBridge.NSObject.isEqual = _CFSwiftIsEqual
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSObject.hash = _CFSwiftGetHash
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSObject._cfTypeID = _CFSwiftGetTypeID
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSObject.copyWithZone = _CFSwiftCopyWithZone

__CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.count = _CFSwiftSetGetCount
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.countForKey = _CFSwiftSetGetCountOfValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.containsObject = _CFSwiftSetContainsValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.__getValue = _CFSwiftSetGetValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.getValueIfPresent = _CFSwiftSetGetValueIfPresent
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.getObjects = _CFSwiftSetGetValues
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.copy = _CFSwiftSetCreateCopy
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.__apply = _CFSwiftSetApplyFunction
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSSet.member = _CFSwiftSetMember

__CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableSet.addObject = _CFSwiftSetAddValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableSet.replaceObject = _CFSwiftSetReplaceValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableSet.setObject = _CFSwiftSetSetValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableSet.removeObject = _CFSwiftSetRemoveValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableSet.removeAllObjects = _CFSwiftSetRemoveAllValues

__CFSwiftBridge.NSArray.count = _CFSwiftArrayGetCount
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSArray.objectAtIndex = _CFSwiftArrayGetValueAtIndex
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSArray.getObjects = _CFSwiftArrayGetValues

__CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.addObject = _CFSwiftArrayAppendValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.setObject = _CFSwiftArraySetValueAtIndex
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.replaceObjectAtIndex = _CFSwiftArrayReplaceValueAtIndex
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.insertObject = _CFSwiftArrayInsertValueAtIndex
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.exchangeObjectAtIndex = _CFSwiftArrayExchangeValuesAtIndices
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.removeObjectAtIndex = _CFSwiftArrayRemoveValueAtIndex
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.removeAllObjects = _CFSwiftArrayRemoveAllValues
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableArray.replaceObjectsInRange = _CFSwiftArrayReplaceValues

__CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.count = _CFSwiftDictionaryGetCount
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.countForKey = _CFSwiftDictionaryGetCountOfKey
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.containsKey = _CFSwiftDictionaryContainsKey
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.objectForKey = _CFSwiftDictionaryGetValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary._getValueIfPresent = _CFSwiftDictionaryGetValueIfPresent
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.containsObject = _CFSwiftDictionaryContainsValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.countForObject = _CFSwiftDictionaryGetCountOfValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.getObjects = _CFSwiftDictionaryGetValuesAndKeys
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.__apply = _CFSwiftDictionaryApplyFunction
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSDictionary.copy = _CFSwiftDictionaryCreateCopy

__CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableDictionary.__addObject = _CFSwiftDictionaryAddValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableDictionary.replaceObject = _CFSwiftDictionaryReplaceValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableDictionary.__setObject = _CFSwiftDictionarySetValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableDictionary.removeObjectForKey = _CFSwiftDictionaryRemoveValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableDictionary.removeAllObjects = _CFSwiftDictionaryRemoveAllValues

__CFSwiftBridge.NSString._createSubstringWithRange = _CFSwiftStringCreateWithSubstring
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString.copy = _CFSwiftStringCreateCopy
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString.mutableCopy = _CFSwiftStringCreateMutableCopy
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString.length = _CFSwiftStringGetLength
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString.characterAtIndex = _CFSwiftStringGetCharacterAtIndex
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString.getCharacters = _CFSwiftStringGetCharacters
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString.__getBytes = _CFSwiftStringGetBytes
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString._fastCStringContents = _CFSwiftStringFastCStringContents
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString._fastCharacterContents = _CFSwiftStringFastContents
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString._getCString = _CFSwiftStringGetCString
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSString._encodingCantBeStoredInEightBitCFString = _CFSwiftStringIsUnicode

__CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString.insertString = _CFSwiftStringInsert
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString.deleteCharactersInRange = _CFSwiftStringDelete
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString.replaceCharactersInRange = _CFSwiftStringReplace
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString.setString = _CFSwiftStringReplaceAll
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString.appendString = _CFSwiftStringAppend
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString.appendCharacters = _CFSwiftStringAppendCharacters
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableString._cfAppendCString = _CFSwiftStringAppendCString

__CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.currentParser = _NSXMLParserCurrentParser
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser._xmlExternalEntityWithURL = _NSXMLParserExternalEntityWithURL
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.getContext = _NSXMLParserGetContext
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.internalSubset = _NSXMLParserInternalSubset
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.isStandalone = _NSXMLParserIsStandalone
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.hasInternalSubset = _NSXMLParserHasInternalSubset
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.hasExternalSubset = _NSXMLParserHasExternalSubset
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.getEntity = _NSXMLParserGetEntity
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.notationDecl = _NSXMLParserNotationDecl
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.attributeDecl = _NSXMLParserAttributeDecl
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.elementDecl = _NSXMLParserElementDecl
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.unparsedEntityDecl = _NSXMLParserUnparsedEntityDecl
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.startDocument = _NSXMLParserStartDocument
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.endDocument = _NSXMLParserEndDocument
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.startElementNs = _NSXMLParserStartElementNs
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.endElementNs = _NSXMLParserEndElementNs
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.characters = _NSXMLParserCharacters
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.processingInstruction = _NSXMLParserProcessingInstruction
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.cdataBlock = _NSXMLParserCdataBlock
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.comment = _NSXMLParserComment
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSXMLParser.externalSubset = _NSXMLParserExternalSubset

__CFSwiftBridge.NSRunLoop._new = _NSRunLoopNew

__CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet._expandedCFCharacterSet = _CFSwiftCharacterSetExpandedCFCharacterSet
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet._retainedBitmapRepresentation = _CFSwiftCharacterSetRetainedBitmapRepresentation
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet.characterIsMember = _CFSwiftCharacterSetCharacterIsMember
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet.mutableCopy = _CFSwiftCharacterSetMutableCopy
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet.longCharacterIsMember = _CFSwiftCharacterSetLongCharacterIsMember
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet.hasMemberInPlane = _CFSwiftCharacterSetHasMemberInPlane
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCharacterSet.invertedSet = _CFSwiftCharacterSetInverted

__CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.addCharactersInRange = _CFSwiftMutableSetAddCharactersInRange
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.removeCharactersInRange = _CFSwiftMutableSetRemoveCharactersInRange
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.addCharactersInString = _CFSwiftMutableSetAddCharactersInString
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.removeCharactersInString = _CFSwiftMutableSetRemoveCharactersInString
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.formUnionWithCharacterSet = _CFSwiftMutableSetFormUnionWithCharacterSet
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.formIntersectionWithCharacterSet = _CFSwiftMutableSetFormIntersectionWithCharacterSet
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSMutableCharacterSet.invert = _CFSwiftMutableSetInvert

__CFSwiftBridge.NSNumber._cfNumberGetType = _CFSwiftNumberGetType
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSNumber._getValue = _CFSwiftNumberGetValue
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSNumber.boolValue = _CFSwiftNumberGetBoolValue

__CFSwiftBridge.NSData.copy = _CFSwiftDataCreateCopy

__CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.calendarIdentifier = _CFSwiftCalendarGetCalendarIdentifier
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.copyLocale = _CFSwiftCalendarCopyLocale
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.setLocale = _CFSwiftCalendarSetLocale
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.copyTimeZone = _CFSwiftCalendarCopyTimeZone
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.setTimeZone = _CFSwiftCalendarSetTimeZone
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.firstWeekday = _CFSwiftCalendarGetFirstWeekday
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.setFirstWeekday = _CFSwiftCalendarSetFirstWeekday
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.minimumDaysInFirstWeek = _CFSwiftCalendarGetMinimumDaysInFirstWeek
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.setMinimumDaysInFirstWeek = _CFSwiftCalendarSetMinimumDaysInFirstWeek
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.copyGregorianStartDate = _CFSwiftCalendarCopyGregorianStartDate
    __CFSwiftBridge.NSCalendar.setGregorianStartDate = _CFSwiftCalendarSetGregorianStartDate

//    __CFDefaultEightBitStringEncoding = UInt32(kCFStringEncodingUTF8)
"
4.      While type-checking expression at [C:/SwiftDev/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSSwiftRuntime.swift:154:5 - line:154:27] RangeText="__CFInitializeWinSock("
5.      C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\include\10.0.17763.0\shared\windot11.h:1688:20: importing 'DOT11_ERP_PHY_ATTRIBUTES'
 #0 0x00007ff76cb227f5 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x35227f5)
 #1 0x00007ffefa4ae19d (C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll+0x6e19d)
 #2 0x00007ffefa4af071 (C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll+0x6f071)
 #3 0x00007ffefa4b09d1 (C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll+0x709d1)
 #4 0x00007ffefa4b0d01 (C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll+0x70d01)
 #5 0x00007ff76a1af9c0 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xbaf9c0)
 #6 0x00007ff76a1929f4 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xb929f4)
 #7 0x00007ff76a18e459 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xb8e459)
 #8 0x00007ff76a1a5622 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xba5622)
 #9 0x00007ff76a1a4f0c (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xba4f0c)
#10 0x00007ff76a16a2be (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xb6a2be)
#11 0x00007ff76a16aa94 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xb6aa94)
#12 0x00007ff76a16a961 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xb6a961)
#13 0x00007ff76a25adfd (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xc5adfd)
#14 0x00007ff76a3a5467 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xda5467)
#15 0x00007ff76a3a57cd (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xda57cd)
#16 0x00007ff76a3a57cd (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xda57cd)
#17 0x00007ff76a3a57cd (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xda57cd)
#18 0x00007ff76a3a7907 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xda7907)
#19 0x00007ff76a09826e (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xa9826e)
#20 0x00007ff76a097a2f (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xa97a2f)
#21 0x00007ff769fd0cdc (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x9d0cdc)
#22 0x00007ff769f4dc82 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x94dc82)
#23 0x00007ff769f55364 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x955364)
#24 0x00007ff76a34a369 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xd4a369)
#25 0x00007ff76a34c95e (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xd4c95e)
#26 0x00007ff76a34b049 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xd4b049)
#27 0x00007ff76a34e793 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xd4e793)
#28 0x00007ff769f53369 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x953369)
#29 0x00007ff769f53244 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x953244)
#30 0x00007ff769f65243 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x965243)
#31 0x00007ff769f5f46b (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x95f46b)
#32 0x00007ff769f647c5 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x9647c5)
#33 0x00007ff769f63a5a (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x963a5a)
#34 0x00007ff769f638d0 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x9638d0)
#35 0x00007ff769ecb323 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x8cb323)
#36 0x00007ff769ecadc0 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x8cadc0)
#37 0x00007ff76991c113 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x31c113)
#38 0x00007ff76992202c (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x32202c)
#39 0x00007ff76992342d (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x32342d)
#40 0x00007ff7696db647 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xdb647)
#41 0x00007ff7696dd11a (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0xdd11a)
#42 0x00007ff76967ad93 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x7ad93)
#43 0x00007ff76967c30a (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x7c30a)
#44 0x00007ff76cba3364 (C:\Library\Developer\Toolchains\unknown-Asserts-development.xctoolchain\usr\bin\swiftc.exe+0x35a3364)
#45 0x00007ffefcac81f4 (C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL+0x181f4)
#46 0x00007ffefe00a251 (C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+0x6a251)
<unknown>:0: error: compile command failed due to signal -2147483645 (use -v to see invocation)

I'm using win last nightly swiftc. Also you told that it can be used -disable-typo-correction to workaround this issue. How can I use that flag, with ninja/cmake? I didn't get it :sweat: Because, what I'm seeing here is swiftc invokes without my intervention, so I can't change flags :confused:

I got it :D I used to change build.ninja file manually, so I can change flags. But it's -typo-correction-limmit 0, and not -disable-typo-correction. Or maybe it's something that I doing wrong? =)

Also, it's seems that issue is because of wrong function invocation:
https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/pull/2050

I'm trying to check it right now :slight_smile:

1 Like