Who to ping about a PR that fixes an outdated link?

I wanted to share the Swift API Guidelines with my team but there's an old (and confusing) link right at the top.

I made a PR on GitHub - apple/swift-internals but there is not CONTRIBUTING.md file with directions (maybe also something to fix?) and there is no reviewers assigned automatically as on other apple repos.

Who should I ping to move forward with: Replaces archived and outdated documentation link with a current article by icanzilb · Pull Request #31 · apple/swift-internals · GitHub?

Thank you

Hi Marin,

Thanks for contributing!

The official version of the API Design Guidelines lives at https://www.swift.org/documentation/api-design-guidelines/, and it would be great if you could open a PR on the Swift.org repo instead. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @alexandersandberg, before I disagree, could you point me to the file in that repo that I should be working on instead?

Sorry, I was a bit quick there! The API Design Guidelines do not actually live in apple/swift-org-website. Together with some other technical documentation, it's only hosted on Swift.org.

For now, your PR on apple/swift-internals is in the right place. I will make sure that we get around to it.

Sweet, thank you! Glad I found the right spot after all :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like