@mishal_shah Regarding the Core team meeting to discuss
- Trying to find a time slot that works for workgroup members in Europe.
- @kaishin: Get the navigation prototype ready so we can start the discussion in the meeting.
- Swift 5.8 blog post is out.
- @james_dempsey We could try to be more consistent with the release announcement process.
@mishal_shah: Any feedback on the blog post process?
- @alexandersandberg Share some feedback in written form.
- @mishal_shah: We're looking into changing some of the release process and this could be a good opportunity to improve the blog post process.
- @0xtim asked if blog posts should automatically be posted on the forum as an announcement.
- @mishal_shah replied that we should do that.
- Alexander: Make 5.8 announcement on the forum.
@james_dempsey: On adding feature identifiers to the JSON source.
- @mishal_shah: Reached out to Alex Martini to figure out the timeline.
- @james_dempsey: We can achieve this via adding the necessary data directly in the JS to unblock the implementation.
- @james_dempsey to finalize PR to add feature identifiers and ability to search feature flags.
- Alex Martini: It might be worth considering adding the script that parses the evolution files and outputs the JSON to the repository.
- @tomerd and @mishal_shah to help move the effort to make the script public.
- @kaishin shared the latest design with the icons.
- @kaishin: Merge the icon PR and clean up the navigation prototype.
- @0xTim: Get the Atom feed PR merged.
@James_Dempsey: Posted a draft of a blog post about value types to be linked to from the Getting Started page and guides.
- All members: Review the blog post.
- @James_Dempsey: To add a thread to the forum to gather a list of things we did the last year.
@0xTim: Regarding the website PR previews, we had a couple of instances where the website was broken due to a PR merge.
@mishal_shah to look into finalizing this, preferably before the
content-improvementsbranch is merged.
- @mishal_shah to look into finalizing this, preferably before the