[Swift CI] Build Still Failing: 0. OSS - LLDB Incremental - OS X (master) #2428


(Chris Willmore) #1

[xUnit] [INFO] - Starting to record.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Processing JUnit
[xUnit] [INFO] - [JUnit] - No test report file(s) were found with the pattern 'Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml' relative to '/Users/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-lldb-incremental-osx' for the testing framework 'JUnit'. Did you enter a pattern relative to the correct directory? Did you generate the result report(s) for 'JUnit'?
[xUnit] [ERROR] - No test reports found for the metric 'JUnit' with the resolved pattern 'Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml'. Configuration error?.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Failing BUILD.
[xUnit] [INFO] - There are errors when processing test results.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Skipping tests recording.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Stop build.

CI issue?
-- Chris Willmore

···

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:49 PM, no-reply@swift.org wrote:

New issue found!

[FAILURE] oss-lldb-incremental-osx [#2428]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-lldb-incremental-osx/2428/
Project: oss-lldb-incremental-osx
Date of build: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 14:37:02 -0700
Build duration: 1 hr 11 min

Changes

Commit 58505c645703e0b18ddce57de1d3d4d756f10122 by cwillmore:
[ClangImporter] Use components of Objective-C selector, not Swift name,

edit: lib/ClangImporter/ImportType.cpp

Commit 73d5077bae067fe6b1d281e61b981582b92904a1 by cwillmore:
Add API notes for Foundation following internal Swift 3 naming audit.

edit: test/1_stdlib/NSStringAPI.swift
edit: validation-test/stdlib/SceneKit.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_test.swift
edit: apinotes/Foundation.apinotes
edit: test/1_stdlib/Reflection_objc.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/builtin_bridge_object.swift
edit: test/1_stdlib/BridgeStorage.swift.gyb
edit: stdlib/public/SDK/Foundation/NSStringAPI.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/cast_folding_objc.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_NSLog.swift
edit: test/IDE/print_omit_needless_words.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/bridged_casts_folding.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Cocoa_repl.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/objc_subclass.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_NSString.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/imported_objc_generics.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/dictionary_pattern_matching.swift
edit: stdlib/public/SDK/Foundation/Foundation.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/objc_cast.swift
edit: test/ClangModules/objc_parse.swift
edit: test/1_stdlib/StringDiagnostics.swift

Commit a4484ffa09ae2d1a9887c7c126947d3639715a83 by cwillmore:
Fix use of String.componentsSeparated(by:) in benchmark.

edit: benchmark/utils/ArgParse.swift

Commit c1486f45283328840df1062fe533fa15b44235ff by gribozavr:
build-script: unset *_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET variables

edit: utils/build-script

Commit 766ec591a5eca28b276802a21defa1290e929da4 by cwillmore:
Fix DebugInfo/bbentry-location.swift for NSItemProvider Swift API change

edit: test/DebugInfo/bbentry-location.swift

Commit 70cbf39e4d602de4b82b17dcbaf04349eee19c59 by todd.fiala:
fix swig binding generation to pass through #ifdef __APPLE__ in typemap

edit: scripts/Python/python-typemaps.swig


(Mishal Shah) #2

Yes, this is config issue because we use to build DebugAssert but now we are building ReleaseAssert.

Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml

It should be "Ninja-ReleaseAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml

It should be fixed in the next build.

Thanks,
Mishal Shah

···

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:58 PM, Chris Willmore <cwillmore@apple.com> wrote:

[xUnit] [INFO] - Starting to record.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Processing JUnit
[xUnit] [INFO] - [JUnit] - No test report file(s) were found with the pattern 'Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml' relative to '/Users/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-lldb-incremental-osx' for the testing framework 'JUnit'. Did you enter a pattern relative to the correct directory? Did you generate the result report(s) for 'JUnit'?
[xUnit] [ERROR] - No test reports found for the metric 'JUnit' with the resolved pattern 'Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml'. Configuration error?.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Failing BUILD.
[xUnit] [INFO] - There are errors when processing test results.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Skipping tests recording.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Stop build.

CI issue?
-- Chris Willmore

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:49 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

New issue found!

[FAILURE] oss-lldb-incremental-osx [#2428]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-lldb-incremental-osx/2428/
Project: oss-lldb-incremental-osx
Date of build: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 14:37:02 -0700
Build duration: 1 hr 11 min

Changes

Commit 58505c645703e0b18ddce57de1d3d4d756f10122 by cwillmore:
[ClangImporter] Use components of Objective-C selector, not Swift name,

edit: lib/ClangImporter/ImportType.cpp

Commit 73d5077bae067fe6b1d281e61b981582b92904a1 by cwillmore:
Add API notes for Foundation following internal Swift 3 naming audit.

edit: test/1_stdlib/NSStringAPI.swift
edit: validation-test/stdlib/SceneKit.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_test.swift
edit: apinotes/Foundation.apinotes
edit: test/1_stdlib/Reflection_objc.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/builtin_bridge_object.swift
edit: test/1_stdlib/BridgeStorage.swift.gyb
edit: stdlib/public/SDK/Foundation/NSStringAPI.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/cast_folding_objc.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_NSLog.swift
edit: test/IDE/print_omit_needless_words.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/bridged_casts_folding.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Cocoa_repl.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/objc_subclass.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_NSString.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/imported_objc_generics.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/dictionary_pattern_matching.swift
edit: stdlib/public/SDK/Foundation/Foundation.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/objc_cast.swift
edit: test/ClangModules/objc_parse.swift
edit: test/1_stdlib/StringDiagnostics.swift

Commit a4484ffa09ae2d1a9887c7c126947d3639715a83 by cwillmore:
Fix use of String.componentsSeparated(by:) in benchmark.

edit: benchmark/utils/ArgParse.swift

Commit c1486f45283328840df1062fe533fa15b44235ff by gribozavr:
build-script: unset *_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET variables

edit: utils/build-script

Commit 766ec591a5eca28b276802a21defa1290e929da4 by cwillmore:
Fix DebugInfo/bbentry-location.swift for NSItemProvider Swift API change

edit: test/DebugInfo/bbentry-location.swift

Commit 70cbf39e4d602de4b82b17dcbaf04349eee19c59 by todd.fiala:
fix swig binding generation to pass through #ifdef __APPLE__ in typemap

edit: scripts/Python/python-typemaps.swig


(Todd Fiala) #3

The ci.swift.org <http://ci.swift.org/> master branch builders for LLDB on Linux just went from red to blue. They went red when I tried to make them build the release branch. I think our test suite has some pre-baked, bad assumptions in there that caused those to fail. The OS X builder is the issue Mishal pointed out. That one should go blue next build - which will be a release build - when the xUnit parsing pulls the test results from the now-proper location.

The last build below was actually a good build, it was just a configuration failure as I changed it from a debug to release build but didn’t see the xUnit parsing hard-coded directory that needed to be changed at the same time.

All should be well now.

-Todd

···

On Apr 8, 2016, at 4:14 PM, Mishal Shah via swift-lldb-dev <swift-lldb-dev@swift.org> wrote:

Yes, this is config issue because we use to build DebugAssert but now we are building ReleaseAssert.

Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml

It should be "Ninja-ReleaseAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml

It should be fixed in the next build.

Thanks,
Mishal Shah

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:58 PM, Chris Willmore <cwillmore@apple.com <mailto:cwillmore@apple.com>> wrote:

[xUnit] [INFO] - Starting to record.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Processing JUnit
[xUnit] [INFO] - [JUnit] - No test report file(s) were found with the pattern 'Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml' relative to '/Users/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-lldb-incremental-osx' for the testing framework 'JUnit'. Did you enter a pattern relative to the correct directory? Did you generate the result report(s) for 'JUnit'?
[xUnit] [ERROR] - No test reports found for the metric 'JUnit' with the resolved pattern 'Ninja-DebugAssert/lldb-macosx-x86_64/test-results/results.xml'. Configuration error?.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Failing BUILD.
[xUnit] [INFO] - There are errors when processing test results.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Skipping tests recording.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Stop build.

CI issue?
-- Chris Willmore

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:49 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

New issue found!

[FAILURE] oss-lldb-incremental-osx [#2428]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-lldb-incremental-osx/2428/
Project: oss-lldb-incremental-osx
Date of build: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 14:37:02 -0700
Build duration: 1 hr 11 min

Changes

Commit 58505c645703e0b18ddce57de1d3d4d756f10122 by cwillmore:
[ClangImporter] Use components of Objective-C selector, not Swift name,

edit: lib/ClangImporter/ImportType.cpp

Commit 73d5077bae067fe6b1d281e61b981582b92904a1 by cwillmore:
Add API notes for Foundation following internal Swift 3 naming audit.

edit: test/1_stdlib/NSStringAPI.swift
edit: validation-test/stdlib/SceneKit.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_test.swift
edit: apinotes/Foundation.apinotes
edit: test/1_stdlib/Reflection_objc.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/builtin_bridge_object.swift
edit: test/1_stdlib/BridgeStorage.swift.gyb
edit: stdlib/public/SDK/Foundation/NSStringAPI.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/cast_folding_objc.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_NSLog.swift
edit: test/IDE/print_omit_needless_words.swift
edit: test/SILOptimizer/bridged_casts_folding.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Cocoa_repl.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/objc_subclass.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/Foundation_NSString.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/imported_objc_generics.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/dictionary_pattern_matching.swift
edit: stdlib/public/SDK/Foundation/Foundation.swift
edit: test/Interpreter/SDK/objc_cast.swift
edit: test/ClangModules/objc_parse.swift
edit: test/1_stdlib/StringDiagnostics.swift

Commit a4484ffa09ae2d1a9887c7c126947d3639715a83 by cwillmore:
Fix use of String.componentsSeparated(by:) in benchmark.

edit: benchmark/utils/ArgParse.swift

Commit c1486f45283328840df1062fe533fa15b44235ff by gribozavr:
build-script: unset *_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET variables

edit: utils/build-script

Commit 766ec591a5eca28b276802a21defa1290e929da4 by cwillmore:
Fix DebugInfo/bbentry-location.swift for NSItemProvider Swift API change

edit: test/DebugInfo/bbentry-location.swift

Commit 70cbf39e4d602de4b82b17dcbaf04349eee19c59 by todd.fiala:
fix swig binding generation to pass through #ifdef __APPLE__ in typemap

edit: scripts/Python/python-typemaps.swig

_______________________________________________
swift-lldb-dev mailing list
swift-lldb-dev@swift.org
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-lldb-dev