Not sure how the changes to URLSession and HTTPCookieStorage is impacting the swiftpm test failure:
Build timed out (after 30 minutes). Marking the build as failed.
Build was aborted
/home/buildnode/disk2/workspace/oss-swift-3.1-package-linux-ubuntu-14_04/swiftpm/Tests/UtilityTests/InterruptHandlerTests.swift:29: error: InterruptHandlerTests.testBasics : XCTAssertEqual failed: ("") is not equal to ("Hello from handler!
Could you please take a look.
-----firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: -----
Date: 05/30/2017 01:53PM
Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Swift CI] Build Failure: OSS - Swift Package - Ubuntu 14.04 (swift 3.1) #737
[FAILURE] oss-swift-3.1-package-linux-ubuntu-14_04 [#737]
Date of build:
Tue, 30 May 2017 00:07:27 -0700
1 hr 16 min
- Compile Error: This build failed because of a compile error. Below is a list of all errors in the build log:
- Timeout: This build was marked as FAIL because it timed out.
Commit a8be80ea620776b8e203415a645314057d273bc0 by “saiHemak”:
URLRequest.timeoutInterval should override the URLSession.configuration
- edit: Foundation/NSURLSession/NSURLSessionTask.swift
- edit: Foundation/URLRequest.swift
- edit: TestFoundation/TestNSURLSession.swift
Commit 062ab24ac807b65bac72bb9559bad827d9f6a354 by Mamatha Busi:
Separate cookieStorage by application
- edit: TestFoundation/TestNSHTTPCookieStorage.swift
- edit: TestFoundation/XDGTestHelper.swift
- edit: Foundation/NSHTTPCookieStorage.swift