[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - Ubuntu 16.10 (swift 4.1) #488

This does not look related to my cherry-pick.

Cheers,
Alex

···

On Dec 20, 2017, at 1:58 PM, swift-ci@swift.org wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10 [#488]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/488/
Project: oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
Date of build: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:56:19 -0600
Build duration: 2 min 47 sec
Identified problems:

Jenkins Error: This build failed because of a Jenkins Error; typically a Java exception.
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/488/consoleFull#-5431544486df47c20-dc3c-42f5-ad0c-b42e13ae77f5>
Changes

Commit ac3411ff6d9f3b46fe5d0ffea380a88b5032ee5f by aleksei_lorenz:
[driver][darwin] Take the OS version specified in "-target" as the

edit: test/Driver/pic.c
edit: test/Driver/objc-weak.m
edit: lib/Driver/ToolChains/Darwin.cpp
edit: test/Driver/darwin-version.c
edit: test/Driver/unavailable_aligned_allocation.cpp

Clack:

FATAL: Unable to produce a script file
java.io.IOException: No space left on device

···

On Dec 20, 2017, at 1:59 PM, Alex Lorenz <aleksei_lorenz@apple.com> wrote:

This does not look related to my cherry-pick.

Cheers,
Alex

On Dec 20, 2017, at 1:58 PM, swift-ci@swift.org <mailto:swift-ci@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10 [#488]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/488/
Project: oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
Date of build: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:56:19 -0600
Build duration: 2 min 47 sec
Identified problems:

Jenkins Error: This build failed because of a Jenkins Error; typically a Java exception.
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/488/consoleFull#-5431544486df47c20-dc3c-42f5-ad0c-b42e13ae77f5>
Changes

Commit ac3411ff6d9f3b46fe5d0ffea380a88b5032ee5f by aleksei_lorenz:
[driver][darwin] Take the OS version specified in "-target" as the

edit: test/Driver/pic.c
edit: test/Driver/objc-weak.m
edit: lib/Driver/ToolChains/Darwin.cpp
edit: test/Driver/darwin-version.c
edit: test/Driver/unavailable_aligned_allocation.cpp

Building remotely on ubuntu-16.10-03 <https://ci.swift.org/computer/ubuntu-16.10-03> (Ubuntu-16.10 executors-4) in workspace /home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
[WS-CLEANUP] Deleting project workspace...
[WS-CLEANUP] Done

Strange, I've never seen that before. There’s a step at the beginning which cleans the workspace. Looking into it now…

Thanks,
Clack

···

On Dec 20, 2017, at 2:43 PM, Michael Ilseman <milseman@apple.com> wrote:

Clack:

FATAL: Unable to produce a script file
java.io.IOException: No space left on device

On Dec 20, 2017, at 1:59 PM, Alex Lorenz <aleksei_lorenz@apple.com <mailto:aleksei_lorenz@apple.com>> wrote:

This does not look related to my cherry-pick.

Cheers,
Alex

On Dec 20, 2017, at 1:58 PM, swift-ci@swift.org <mailto:swift-ci@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10 [#488]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/488/
Project: oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
Date of build: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:56:19 -0600
Build duration: 2 min 47 sec
Identified problems:

Jenkins Error: This build failed because of a Jenkins Error; typically a Java exception.
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-4.1-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/488/consoleFull#-5431544486df47c20-dc3c-42f5-ad0c-b42e13ae77f5>
Changes

Commit ac3411ff6d9f3b46fe5d0ffea380a88b5032ee5f by aleksei_lorenz:
[driver][darwin] Take the OS version specified in "-target" as the

edit: test/Driver/pic.c
edit: test/Driver/objc-weak.m
edit: lib/Driver/ToolChains/Darwin.cpp
edit: test/Driver/darwin-version.c
edit: test/Driver/unavailable_aligned_allocation.cpp