[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - Ubuntu 16.10 (master) #3697


(Michael Ilseman) #1

Failure in lldbuild seems unrelated:

FAIL: llbuild-unit :: BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue (73 of 157)
<>******************** TEST 'llbuild-unit :: BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue' FAILED ********************
*** Error in `/home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/buildbot_incremental/llbuild-linux-x86_64/unittests/BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests': free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0000000001724590 ***

(wild guess) Daniel, are you familiar with why this might be occurring?

···

On May 17, 2017, at 10:30 AM, no-reply@swift.org wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10 [#3697]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/3697/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
Date of build: Wed, 17 May 2017 10:18:26 -0700
Build duration: 11 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/3697/consoleFull#883085779fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Tests:

Name: Swift(linux-x86_64)
Failed: 0 test(s), Passed: 9400 test(s), Total: 9400 test(s)
Name: Swift-Unit
Failed: 0 test(s), Passed: 432 test(s), Total: 432 test(s)

Changes

Commit 1b5862728770c97d8a59ba2d3c535bd8deffa8c8 by Tony Parker:
Fix `(nsError as Error).localizedDescription` output (#967)

edit: Foundation/NSError.swift
edit: TestFoundation/TestNSError.swift


(Daniel Dunbar) #2

We have some lingering non-determinism in this test, apparently:
  <rdar://problem/32142112> BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue FAILED

I'll take a look and/or disable until we get it sorted out.

- Daniel

···

On May 17, 2017, at 10:35 AM, Michael Ilseman <milseman@apple.com> wrote:

Failure in lldbuild seems unrelated:

FAIL: llbuild-unit :: BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue (73 of 157)
<>******************** TEST 'llbuild-unit :: BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue' FAILED ********************
*** Error in `/home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/buildbot_incremental/llbuild-linux-x86_64/unittests/BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests': free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0000000001724590 ***

(wild guess) Daniel, are you familiar with why this might be occurring?

On May 17, 2017, at 10:30 AM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10 [#3697]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/3697/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
Date of build: Wed, 17 May 2017 10:18:26 -0700
Build duration: 11 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/3697/consoleFull#883085779fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Tests:

Name: Swift(linux-x86_64)
Failed: 0 test(s), Passed: 9400 test(s), Total: 9400 test(s)
Name: Swift-Unit
Failed: 0 test(s), Passed: 432 test(s), Total: 432 test(s)

Changes

Commit 1b5862728770c97d8a59ba2d3c535bd8deffa8c8 by Tony Parker:
Fix `(nsError as Error).localizedDescription` output (#967)

edit: Foundation/NSError.swift
edit: TestFoundation/TestNSError.swift


(Michael Ilseman) #3

Thank you!

···

On May 17, 2017, at 10:42 AM, Daniel Dunbar <daniel_dunbar@apple.com> wrote:

We have some lingering non-determinism in this test, apparently:
  <rdar://problem/32142112 <rdar://problem/32142112>> BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue FAILED

I'll take a look and/or disable until we get it sorted out.

- Daniel

On May 17, 2017, at 10:35 AM, Michael Ilseman <milseman@apple.com <mailto:milseman@apple.com>> wrote:

Failure in lldbuild seems unrelated:

FAIL: llbuild-unit :: BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue (73 of 157)
<>******************** TEST 'llbuild-unit :: BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests/BuildSystemTaskTests.cancelAllInQueue' FAILED ********************
*** Error in `/home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/buildbot_incremental/llbuild-linux-x86_64/unittests/BuildSystem/BuildSystemTests': free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0000000001724590 ***

(wild guess) Daniel, are you familiar with why this might be occurring?

On May 17, 2017, at 10:30 AM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10 [#3697]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/3697/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10
Date of build: Wed, 17 May 2017 10:18:26 -0700
Build duration: 11 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-16_10/3697/consoleFull#883085779fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Tests:

Name: Swift(linux-x86_64)
Failed: 0 test(s), Passed: 9400 test(s), Total: 9400 test(s)
Name: Swift-Unit
Failed: 0 test(s), Passed: 432 test(s), Total: 432 test(s)

Changes

Commit 1b5862728770c97d8a59ba2d3c535bd8deffa8c8 by Tony Parker:
Fix `(nsError as Error).localizedDescription` output (#967)

edit: Foundation/NSError.swift
edit: TestFoundation/TestNSError.swift