[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - Ubuntu 14.04 (master) #6768

/home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/buildbot_incremental/foundation-linux-x86_64/TestFoundation/TestFoundation: symbol lookup error: /home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/buildbot_incremental/foundation-linux-x86_64/TestFoundation/TestFoundation: undefined symbol: _TZFSboi2oofzTSbKzT_Sb_Sb

Looks like we need a clean build after making the Bool operators transparent again. I’ll clear the workspace.

Jordan

…which I’m not quite sure how to do. Mishal?

Jordan

···

On Aug 1, 2016, at 19:38, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose@apple.com> wrote:

/home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/buildbot_incremental/foundation-linux-x86_64/TestFoundation/TestFoundation: symbol lookup error: /home/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/buildbot_incremental/foundation-linux-x86_64/TestFoundation/TestFoundation: undefined symbol: _TZFSboi2oofzTSbKzT_Sb_Sb

Looks like we need a clean build after making the Bool operators transparent again. I’ll clear the workspace.

Yes. Thanks for taking care of this issue. I was about to write exactly the same mail, but you were faster! ;-)

-Roman

···

On Aug 1, 2016, at 7:38 PM, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose@apple.com> wrote:

Jordan