[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - Ubuntu 14.04 (master) #2124


(Jordan Rose) #1

******************** TEST 'Swift-Unit :: runtime/SwiftRuntimeTests/MetadataTest.getExistentialMetadata' FAILED ********************

/home/buildnode/disk2/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/swift/unittests/runtime/Metadata.cpp:462: Failure
      Expected: ab
      Which is: 0x53e6e0
To be equal to: ba
      Which is: 0x53e7d0

This can't possibly be my commit.

···

On Apr 18, 2017, at 18:01, no-reply@swift.org wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04 [#2124]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2124/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04
Date of build: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:25:59 -0700
Build duration: 35 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2124/consoleFull#-1960388827fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Changes

Commit e88e93cabf72ba487362a6b25a8674c72d6f77e1 by Jordan Rose:
Use PrettyStackTrace to say /which/ SIL function already exists.

edit: lib/SIL/SILFunction.cpp


(Slava Pestov) #2

This is most definitely not your fault, because it is my fault, from the subclass existential runtime changes. I first saw the failure a few days ago but it slipped my mind. Will look at it now.

Slava

···

On Apr 18, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Jordan Rose via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

******************** TEST 'Swift-Unit :: runtime/SwiftRuntimeTests/MetadataTest.getExistentialMetadata' FAILED ********************

/home/buildnode/disk2/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/swift/unittests/runtime/Metadata.cpp:462: Failure
      Expected: ab
      Which is: 0x53e6e0
To be equal to: ba
      Which is: 0x53e7d0

This can't possibly be my commit.

On Apr 18, 2017, at 18:01, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04 [#2124]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2124/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04
Date of build: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:25:59 -0700
Build duration: 35 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2124/consoleFull#-1960388827fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Changes

Commit e88e93cabf72ba487362a6b25a8674c72d6f77e1 by Jordan Rose:
Use PrettyStackTrace to say /which/ SIL function already exists.

edit: lib/SIL/SILFunction.cpp

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev


(Erik Eckstein) #3

This test is flaky. It only fails in some builds.
Slava, can you disable this test until it is fixed (means: stable)?

Thanks,
Erik

···

On Apr 18, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Slava Pestov via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

This is most definitely not your fault, because it is my fault, from the subclass existential runtime changes. I first saw the failure a few days ago but it slipped my mind. Will look at it now.

Slava

On Apr 18, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Jordan Rose via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>> wrote:

******************** TEST 'Swift-Unit :: runtime/SwiftRuntimeTests/MetadataTest.getExistentialMetadata' FAILED ********************

/home/buildnode/disk2/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/swift/unittests/runtime/Metadata.cpp:462: Failure
      Expected: ab
      Which is: 0x53e6e0
To be equal to: ba
      Which is: 0x53e7d0

This can't possibly be my commit.

On Apr 18, 2017, at 18:01, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04 [#2124]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2124/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04
Date of build: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:25:59 -0700
Build duration: 35 min
Identified problems:

Regression test failed: This build failed because a regression test in the test suite FAILed. Below is a list of all errors:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-linux-ubuntu-14_04/2124/consoleFull#-1960388827fca400bf-2f4a-462e-b517-e058d770b2d7>
Changes

Commit e88e93cabf72ba487362a6b25a8674c72d6f77e1 by Jordan Rose:
Use PrettyStackTrace to say /which/ SIL function already exists.

edit: lib/SIL/SILFunction.cpp

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev