[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - OS X (master) #7835


(Slava Pestov) #1

Assertion failed: (hasVal), function getValue, file /Users/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Optional.h, line 122.

This has been failing on and off all day… has anyone tried reproducing it locally?

Slava

···

On Jan 8, 2017, at 11:11 PM, no-reply@swift.org wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx [#7835]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7835/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx
Date of build: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:05:01 -0800
Build duration: 6 min 4 sec
Identified problems:

Assertion failure: This build failed because of an assertion failure. Below is a list of all errors in the build log:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7835/consoleFull#1440893218c38edd5a-00f9-40a2-abac-1db59f7a90ca>
Changes

Commit 844765b2fc7217d49712e85b8dec5e92e1492db7 by spestov:
SILOptimizer: Clean up hasDynamicSelfTypes() and

edit: include/swift/SILOptimizer/Utils/Local.h
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/IPO/UsePrespecialized.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/Generics.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/Local.cpp

Commit 7731d4c6cb406f808a3ea1c2519e2481e858e7fd by spestov:
Sema: Remove some unnecessary calls to getCanonicalType()

edit: lib/IDE/CodeCompletion.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/ConstraintSystem.cpp
edit: lib/AST/GenericSignature.cpp
edit: lib/AST/Availability.cpp
edit: lib/AST/ProtocolConformance.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckAttr.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/PlaygroundTransform.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckStmt.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSApply.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSDiag.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckProtocol.cpp
edit: lib/IDE/TypeReconstruction.cpp
edit: lib/AST/Substitution.cpp
edit: lib/AST/DiagnosticEngine.cpp
edit: lib/AST/ASTVerifier.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSGen.cpp

Commit 208dec74d01621880895d7b05fb1b38a69c68d2f by spestov:
Sema: Validate addressors when an AbstractStorageDecl is validated

edit: lib/Sema/CodeSynthesis.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckDecl.cpp

Commit 02185c30ee361118f457663d4fb0211bd24abfbb by spestov:
Sema: When validating members for layout, skip certain members

edit: lib/Sema/TypeChecker.cpp
add: validation-test/compiler_scale/enum_members.gyb
add: validation-test/compiler_scale/struct_members.gyb

Commit 6c75bf8dc5072d65f204b5724930523376366c20 by spestov:
Update source-stability test

edit: test/api-digester/source-stability.swift.expected


(Andrew Trick) #2

Assertion failed: (hasVal), function getValue, file /Users/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Optional.h, line 122.

This has been failing on and off all day… has anyone tried reproducing it locally?

Slava

No, I don’t know what started this either.
Filed <rdar://problem/29922800> Public CI build bot failures: Assert ADT/Optional.h, line 122: LSValue::reduceInner.
-Andy

···

On Jan 8, 2017, at 11:15 PM, Slava Pestov <spestov@apple.com> wrote:

On Jan 8, 2017, at 11:11 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx [#7835]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7835/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx
Date of build: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:05:01 -0800
Build duration: 6 min 4 sec
Identified problems:

Assertion failure: This build failed because of an assertion failure. Below is a list of all errors in the build log:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7835/consoleFull#1440893218c38edd5a-00f9-40a2-abac-1db59f7a90ca>
Changes

Commit 844765b2fc7217d49712e85b8dec5e92e1492db7 by spestov:
SILOptimizer: Clean up hasDynamicSelfTypes() and

edit: include/swift/SILOptimizer/Utils/Local.h
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/IPO/UsePrespecialized.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/Generics.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/Local.cpp

Commit 7731d4c6cb406f808a3ea1c2519e2481e858e7fd by spestov:
Sema: Remove some unnecessary calls to getCanonicalType()

edit: lib/IDE/CodeCompletion.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/ConstraintSystem.cpp
edit: lib/AST/GenericSignature.cpp
edit: lib/AST/Availability.cpp
edit: lib/AST/ProtocolConformance.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckAttr.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/PlaygroundTransform.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckStmt.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSApply.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSDiag.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckProtocol.cpp
edit: lib/IDE/TypeReconstruction.cpp
edit: lib/AST/Substitution.cpp
edit: lib/AST/DiagnosticEngine.cpp
edit: lib/AST/ASTVerifier.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSGen.cpp

Commit 208dec74d01621880895d7b05fb1b38a69c68d2f by spestov:
Sema: Validate addressors when an AbstractStorageDecl is validated

edit: lib/Sema/CodeSynthesis.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckDecl.cpp

Commit 02185c30ee361118f457663d4fb0211bd24abfbb by spestov:
Sema: When validating members for layout, skip certain members

edit: lib/Sema/TypeChecker.cpp
add: validation-test/compiler_scale/enum_members.gyb
add: validation-test/compiler_scale/struct_members.gyb

Commit 6c75bf8dc5072d65f204b5724930523376366c20 by spestov:
Update source-stability test

edit: test/api-digester/source-stability.swift.expected


(Andrew Trick) #3

Assertion failed: (hasVal), function getValue, file /Users/buildnode/jenkins/workspace/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/Optional.h, line 122.

This has been failing on and off all day… has anyone tried reproducing it locally?

Slava

No, I don’t know what started this either.
Filed <rdar://problem/29922800 <rdar://problem/29922800>> Public CI build bot failures: Assert ADT/Optional.h, line 122: LSValue::reduceInner.
-Andy

The first occurrence I found was a stdlib commit, which isn’t very revealing:
https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7822/consoleFull#1440893218c38edd5a-00f9-40a2-abac-1db59f7a90ca

-Andy

···

On Jan 9, 2017, at 12:00 AM, Andrew Trick via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

On Jan 8, 2017, at 11:15 PM, Slava Pestov <spestov@apple.com <mailto:spestov@apple.com>> wrote:

On Jan 8, 2017, at 11:11 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

[FAILURE] oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx [#7835]

Build URL: https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7835/
Project: oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx
Date of build: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:05:01 -0800
Build duration: 6 min 4 sec
Identified problems:

Assertion failure: This build failed because of an assertion failure. Below is a list of all errors in the build log:
Indication 1 <https://ci.swift.org//job/oss-swift-incremental-RA-osx/7835/consoleFull#1440893218c38edd5a-00f9-40a2-abac-1db59f7a90ca>
Changes

Commit 844765b2fc7217d49712e85b8dec5e92e1492db7 by spestov:
SILOptimizer: Clean up hasDynamicSelfTypes() and

edit: include/swift/SILOptimizer/Utils/Local.h
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Transforms/PerformanceInliner.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/IPO/UsePrespecialized.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/Generics.cpp
edit: lib/SILOptimizer/Utils/Local.cpp

Commit 7731d4c6cb406f808a3ea1c2519e2481e858e7fd by spestov:
Sema: Remove some unnecessary calls to getCanonicalType()

edit: lib/IDE/CodeCompletion.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/ConstraintSystem.cpp
edit: lib/AST/GenericSignature.cpp
edit: lib/AST/Availability.cpp
edit: lib/AST/ProtocolConformance.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckAttr.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/PlaygroundTransform.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckStmt.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSApply.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSDiag.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckProtocol.cpp
edit: lib/IDE/TypeReconstruction.cpp
edit: lib/AST/Substitution.cpp
edit: lib/AST/DiagnosticEngine.cpp
edit: lib/AST/ASTVerifier.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/CSGen.cpp

Commit 208dec74d01621880895d7b05fb1b38a69c68d2f by spestov:
Sema: Validate addressors when an AbstractStorageDecl is validated

edit: lib/Sema/CodeSynthesis.cpp
edit: lib/Sema/TypeCheckDecl.cpp

Commit 02185c30ee361118f457663d4fb0211bd24abfbb by spestov:
Sema: When validating members for layout, skip certain members

edit: lib/Sema/TypeChecker.cpp
add: validation-test/compiler_scale/enum_members.gyb
add: validation-test/compiler_scale/struct_members.gyb

Commit 6c75bf8dc5072d65f204b5724930523376366c20 by spestov:
Update source-stability test

edit: test/api-digester/source-stability.swift.expected

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev