[Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - LLDB Incremental - OS X (master) #361

Pavel, is this related to your function type metadata change?

AssertionError: False is not True : expected summary: '(Int) -> Int' - actual summary: 'None'

···

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:23 PM, no-reply@swift.org wrote:

Commit e80455e2d68bc5b9ec9660a6b02fd0af41415434 by pyaskevich:
[RemoteAST] Fix metadata reader to properly read function metadata

edit: include/swift/Remote/MetadataReader.h
edit: include/swift/Runtime/Metadata.h

Since failure related to the function type, it’s most like my problem, I didn’t know that I need to update something in LLDB as well, will try to revert and fix it all together...

···

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:58 PM, Slava Pestov <spestov@apple.com> wrote:

Pavel, is this related to your function type metadata change?

AssertionError: False is not True : expected summary: '(Int) -> Int' - actual summary: 'None'

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:23 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

Commit e80455e2d68bc5b9ec9660a6b02fd0af41415434 by pyaskevich:
[RemoteAST] Fix metadata reader to properly read function metadata

edit: include/swift/Remote/MetadataReader.h
edit: include/swift/Runtime/Metadata.h

I’ve created https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/12788 to revert the changes, going to wait until the tests are ran and merge it.

···

On Nov 7, 2017, at 12:22 AM, Pavel Yaskevich <pyaskevich@apple.com> wrote:

Since failure related to the function type, it’s most like my problem, I didn’t know that I need to update something in LLDB as well, will try to revert and fix it all together...

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:58 PM, Slava Pestov <spestov@apple.com <mailto:spestov@apple.com>> wrote:

Pavel, is this related to your function type metadata change?

AssertionError: False is not True : expected summary: '(Int) -> Int' - actual summary: 'None'

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:23 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

Commit e80455e2d68bc5b9ec9660a6b02fd0af41415434 by pyaskevich:
[RemoteAST] Fix metadata reader to properly read function metadata

edit: include/swift/Remote/MetadataReader.h
edit: include/swift/Runtime/Metadata.h

But it might actually only require a clean build of lldb with swift if LLDB only uses MetadataReader, Mishal - can you please trigger that?

···

On Nov 7, 2017, at 12:48 AM, Pavel Yaskevich <pyaskevich@apple.com> wrote:

I’ve created https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/12788 to revert the changes, going to wait until the tests are ran and merge it.

On Nov 7, 2017, at 12:22 AM, Pavel Yaskevich <pyaskevich@apple.com <mailto:pyaskevich@apple.com>> wrote:

Since failure related to the function type, it’s most like my problem, I didn’t know that I need to update something in LLDB as well, will try to revert and fix it all together...

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:58 PM, Slava Pestov <spestov@apple.com <mailto:spestov@apple.com>> wrote:

Pavel, is this related to your function type metadata change?

AssertionError: False is not True : expected summary: '(Int) -> Int' - actual summary: 'None'

On Nov 6, 2017, at 9:23 PM, no-reply@swift.org <mailto:no-reply@swift.org> wrote:

Commit e80455e2d68bc5b9ec9660a6b02fd0af41415434 by pyaskevich:
[RemoteAST] Fix metadata reader to properly read function metadata

edit: include/swift/Remote/MetadataReader.h
edit: include/swift/Runtime/Metadata.h