Survey for experienceds and novices Swift programmers

Currently the experienceds Swift programmers are paid especially well compared to the others high level programmers?

For example, currently the experienceds Swift programmers are paid especially well compared to, say, a PHP, JavaScript, Java or C coding position?

If not, why?

Currently the novices Swift programmers are paid especially well compared to the others high level programmers?

For example, currently the novices Swift programmers are paid especially well compared to, say, a PHP, JavaScript, Java or C coding position?

If not, why?

Currently thereโ€™s probably 1000 times more people employed to do web development compared to the Swift programmers?

Iโ€™m asking these questions because I really like the subject.

I don't think you will get interesting results by asking these types of questions in this setting.

Firstly, you are asking questions about Swift developers and their employment in general, which no single subject will be able to answer without conducting their own survey. You'd just get anecdotal evidence.

Secondly, this forum will reach neither a big nor a representative sample of Swift developers.

I suggest you take a look at other surveys which have been conducted to find information about related subjects. The first one that comes to mind is probably the Stack Overflow Developer Survey, which (iirc) will give answers to at least some of your questions.

4 Likes

Which is the forum that will reach a big and a representative sample of Swift developers?

I'm not sure there is one. The Apple Developer Forums might be better than this one, but I doubt it'll be particularly representative either.

@ahti

Many thanks!